Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think where I'm going is the scale. Every club has their moments. Is the scale of this one worth tanning a whole support, or a majority for? I'm not saying nothing happened. I want to know the scale of it is all.

at the moment the scale is being determined by 'keyboard warriors' sitting in the house so at the moment who knows could be worse than we are seeing here (unlikely) could be equal ( who knows sometimes the internet forums do get it right) could not be as bad ( hopefully this as most folks that got to a game of football don't want to be caught up in any of the shit we are hearing about)

or a combination of all 3 depending where you are at a paticular time unfortunately.

This nonsense around the stadium distracts from the main issue here: Sevco claim to have a five-star, elite UEFA rated stadium. They failed to deal with half an inch at most of snow (which if melted by undersoil heating doesn't actually hold enough liquid water to 'waterlog' any well-drained piece of grass anywhere in the country; the ratio is normally 10:1 from snow to liquid water). It was also apparently a stadium in which no-one had heard of the concept of using the exact same brushes they used to clear the lines, to clear the entire pitch (a 15-20 minute job), given that there was no significant landing snow on the pitch. Either decision would have made the pitch easily playable and yet Sevco failed to do either.

Sevco are entirely responsible for this game's abandonment and they should be deducted points for it, There is no valid excuse whatsoever, for a pitch situation that they clearly allowed to happen in the hope that it would favour their cloggers against a superior side. Part-time sides will have games going ahead tomorrow with a fraction of the resources available to Sevco and they must be hammered for it.

What was their big plan, get inside and damage their own stadium? :lol:

The plan was clearly a cleverly conceived and intricate one, many months in the making.

It involved forcing entry, then once inside, jumping up and down on the spot, shouting, then leaving, then banging on the doors you've just left by.

I believe something similar once happened at the Bastille.

The plan was clearly a cleverly conceived and intricate one, many months in the making. It involved forcing entry, then once inside, jumping up and down on the spot, shouting, then leaving, then banging on the doors you've just left by. I believe something similar once happened at the Bastille.

Entered.

The plan was clearly a cleverly conceived and intricate one, many months in the making. It involved forcing entry, then once inside, jumping up and down on the spot, shouting, then leaving, then banging on the doors you've just left by. I believe something similar once happened at the Bastille.

To be fair, the main objective was achieved, which was to boot loads of things. Boot boot boot.

I guess you're both right. They entered and left through the same doors

if they bang on the inside then entered would have been correct

they seem to have banged on the outside so by the doors they left by was correct I think :unsure2:

Archived