Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

Typical response from you MT,I picked up 3 mates at the Airport in from Belfast this afternoon, then met 2 lads in our SC who had travelled up from Birmingham, another from St Asaph in North Wales, and a mate who had driven up from Bristol and set off at six on Friday morning.

Proper supporters!

F*ck the whinging Tarts fans who've had to travel 40 miles! I hope you've spent a good few quid and that it took you f*ckin ages to get back to your slovenly hole

You seem nice. I hope your club dies and the sad b*****d who spends a whole day driving the length of the country tops himself in misery :-)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical response from you MT,I picked up 3 mates at the Airport in from Belfast this afternoon, then met 2 lads in our SC who had travelled up from Birmingham, another from St Asaph in North Wales, and a mate who had driven up from Bristol and set off at six on Friday morning.

Proper supporters!

F*ck the whinging Tarts fans who've had to travel 40 miles! I hope you've spent a good few quid and that it took you f*ckin ages to get back to your slovenly hole

Possibly the last chance for your moronic friends to see Rangers so good on ye mate.

Proper supporters!

So people aren't allowed to be annoyed at making a pointless journey in horrific weather and be subjected to the shit that went on tonight because other people might've traveled further?

What a fandan you come across as.

Proper supporters!

Your nation's beautiful capital city. Evidently didn't think that one through.

That's some journey to be part of The Journey!

Enjoying The Journey, Rob?

Proper supporters!

Misguided glory hunters?

Proper supporters!

People who travel from Belfast to watch rangers are almost guaranteed to be slavering bigoted neanderthals. GIRFU the lot of them.

I guess the enjoyment of "the journey" has come to a juddering halt for these not-long-enough suffering fans.

Is this in any way connected to the fact that they're now in a league where they're not guaranteed to hammer posties and painters most weeks, 13 points behind an outfit put together for a comparatively miniscule budget, and only a few points ahead of another side who were relegated in utterly hilarious fashion last year, but have fucking mullered Sevco home and away in both meetings this season?

Nah, it's coincidence.

So people aren't allowed to be annoyed at making a pointless journey in horrific weather and be subjected to the shit that went on tonight because other people might've traveled further?

What a fandan you come across as.

Some 800 miles further, just to see the Gers eh!? WATP

What is all this pish about 'decent' Rangers fans?

There may be Sevco fans who appear to be normal human beings, but by supporting Sevco and Oldco, they are just complicit as the supposed 'minority' who shame their club. They supported a club that thrives on bigotry and encourages it and support it's legacy team who do the same.

It's like saying there are decent guys who are KKK members.

Archived