Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I being paranoid, if I suggest that Rangers deliberately didn't turn on their undersoil heating so that either they could avoid an utter hounding, or the electricity bill?

If so, tell me now, before I make a real arse of myself.

And the board hid the yellow ball!!

^^^ Heads gone.

The point you completely missed by a fucking mile was that your facts and ratio's of snow to water were really, really beige, and in the grand scheme of the nights events - Totally irrelevant whataboutery.

^^^ word salad

Another Sevconian having an absolute shitemare defending their joke outfit this evening. At least it's not a step down for you, as you're humiliated like this on such a regular basis.

a mate who had driven up from Bristol and set off at six on Friday morning.

Proper supporters !

I used to regularly drive up from Cornwall to watch Falkirk play (Bristol was 2 hours into that journey btw) Did that make me a 'proper supporter' ? No ... not really ! I could afford it and on top of the football I got to see my mates snd go out on the piss when I got up the road ... it was a total jolly !

I should add that if Falkirk were likely to pump the opposition at the end of that long journey it would have been even more pleasurable - but they weren't - they usually got pumped !

And that's the difference between folk who travel to watch the Old Firm or 'Rangers' and the rest of us ... its a much easier to travel when you're most likely to see a win - that's why folk who travel 40 miles to see The Shire get utterly humiliated are the real proper supporters !

And the board hid the yellow ball!!

I know, I feel really daft about this, like one of those famously paranoid Celtic fans.

Perhaps it was just one of those frozen pitch things that rarely happen to clubs that use undersoil heating and miraculously develop pitch problems when they play their immediate rivals in an atmosphere of boardroom disaster.

I used to regularly drive up from Cornwall to watch Falkirk play (Bristol was 2 hours into that journey btw) Did that make me a 'proper supporter' ? No ... not really ! I could afford it and on top of the football I got to see my mates snd go out on the piss when I got up the road ... it was a total jolly !

I should add that if Falkirk were likely to pump the opposition at the end of that long journey it would have been even more pleasurable - but they weren't - they usually got pumped !

And that's the difference between folk who travel to watch the Old Firm or 'Rangers' and the rest of us ... its a much easier to travel when you're most likely to see a win - that's why folk who travel 40 miles to see The Shire get utterly humiliated are the real proper supporters !

Cap doffed, worked down there in 2004, it was a f*ckin murderous drive back up to Glasgow and then back to Redruth!

Who among us could suspect foul play when the undersoil heated Ibrox pitch unexpectedly freezes over for the first time in decades, in a way that it doesn't at other undersoil heated grounds, on the very day that Hearts could confirm their title credentials in front of a diddy, diddy Rangers crowd.

Surely none of us. There's nothing suspect going on here, and everyone must respect the fact that Rangers didn't turn their undersoil heating off to either a) avoid the bills or b) avoid getting stuffed by Hearts.

Nope, it's merely the first time in decades that a game has been called off at Ibrox, and the fact the team was about to get fucked out of the title race was a mere coincidence. These amazing coincidences just happen sometimes, and we should all just accept it.

Some of these The Rangers fans seem to be on a bit of a high tonight, quietly chuffed about the match being called off so avoiding another humiliating defeat.

Mighty Rangers :lol:

Archived