Motherwell v Kilmarnock

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilmarnock are in luck here, as we've started putting the ball in our own net for teams, we really are the most charitable team in Scottish football.

Hopefully the Baraclough tactical tombola turns up 'Pressing game' or 'Possession game' this week, as 'Whatever McCall did' really isn't working, remarkably.

No wonder there is no confidence on the pitch with this type of negativity in the stands, Travelled over for the Celtic game and have to ne honest the Killie supporters were desperate Get behind your team For Gods Sake ( Delighted with how my fellow country man Mark Connolly is developing)

No wonder there is no confidence on the pitch with this type of negativity in the stands, Travelled over for the Celtic game and have to ne honest the Killie supporters were desperate Get behind your team For Gods Sake ( Delighted with how my fellow country man Mark Connolly is developing)

Theres you problem Irish ....."travelled over...."

We have been subject to this turgid shite for 18 months now , admittedly there has been the very odd "acceptable" performance but the frequency of them is now rarer than a seat at Somerset with no pigeon shite on it.

I would gladly take a 6 v 0 humping that results in AJ,s sacking/walking. If that happens I gaurantee that your next sojourn to RP will be more pleasant to watch and to your ears.

The only thing I am looking forward to is the poster!

Mon the Well

Kilmarnock are in luck here, as we've started putting the ball in our own net for teams, we really are the most charitable team in Scottish football.

This would be good as it would continue our record of not scoring from open play to almost 800 minutes.

We are equally charitable atm but instead of scoring them ourselves we step aside and let the opposition have a free shot.

Theres you problem Irish ....."travelled over...."

We have been subject to this turgid shite for 18 months now , admittedly there has been the very odd "acceptable" performance but the frequency of them is now rarer than a seat at Somerset with no pigeon shite on it.

I would gladly take a 6 v 0 humping that results in AJ,s sacking/walking. If that happens I gaurantee that your next sojourn to RP will be more pleasant to watch and to your ears.

The only thing I am looking forward to is the poster!

Mon the Well

AJ will not get fired, that much is blindingly obvious, so f**k wishing for big defeats. We'd just be left with even more embarrassment to saddle us (see, Hearts 5-0 Kilmarnock). We won't make the top six this year, and that was the managers target at the start of the season so he won't be having his contract renewed. The best we can hope for is to scrape another few wins that guarantees safety, and dream of better times to come under Gary Holt next season.

Because we got lucky at the beginning of the season before teams figured us out and the players lost interest. Also, we have AJ ffs.

Whether it was luck or not, we were playing semi-well at the start of the season. The problem came when we started shunting Magennis all over the place and trying to shoehorn Lee Miller in every week. As has been well discussed, our success early on came from Magennis' movement up front creating space for guys like Obadeyi, McKenzie etc to run into. It was actually working well, and then at Ibrox (where most people would have assumed a big guy like Josh would have done well against Mohsni and co.) we stuck a guy in who has been injured all season and threw away a chance of a cup run. Since then, the players heads have dropped and they're no longer playing for the manager.

Desperate? You're Irishman supporting a team from Glasgow.

Get behind your own league.

AJ will not get fired, that much is blindingly obvious, so f**k wishing for big defeats. We'd just be left with even more embarrassment to saddle us (see, Hearts 5-0 Kilmarnock). We won't make the top six this year, and that was the managers target at the start of the season so he won't be having his contract renewed. The best we can hope for is to scrape another few wins that guarantees safety, and dream of better times to come under Gary Holt next season.

Were'nt you so sure that AJ was the man for Killie , as you were with KS , so now you're telling us Gary Holt will be our manager next season.

Je suis Tamara ^_^

No club who were in the SPL last season has improved their points total from the corresponding point in 13/14 more than Kilmarnock (6 up).

No club who were in the SPL last season has seen their points total deteriorated from the corresponding point in 13/14 more than Motherwell (26 down).

#stats

Were'nt you so sure that AJ was the man for Killie , as you were with KS , so now you're telling us Gary Holt will be our manager next season.

Je suis Tamara ^_^

Hilarious patter, m9. I felt it was too early last season to decide whether AJ was the right man or not. Too many fans were against AJ from the start and it seemed like they weren't willing to give him a chance. A year and a half into his tenure and it's clear now that it just isn't working out. So yes, I have been proved "wrong" to say we should have given him a chance, but I still maintain that one season is far too little a time to decipher whether someone should have a future at a club or not.

And FWIW, my "reddie" was for the casual racism at the start of your post not for the rest of your post, no matter how much I might disagree with it.

Desperate? You're Irishman supporting a team from Glasgow.

Get behind your own league.

His team is Kilmarnock on his profile.

I expect to see some kind of a reaction from Killie here! Unfortunately, Mr Tactics will probably panic and throw Pasca and Hamill back into the mix in a safe 4-4-2.

Those who have pointed to the change in shape to accommodate Miller are spot on - it beggers belief that a seasoned coach can't spot what this does to our shape as we then have 2 lazy players to accommodate if Eremenko is playing. MASSIVE BLOODY HOLES THROUGH THE SPINE AND PLAYERS CHARGING IN TO FILL!

Personally, I'd love to see Muirhead up front with Mackenzie playing in the hole where he is most effective. I think most teams would struggle with this pace. Instead, however, we will continue to play them both out of position to accommodate one of AJs signings.

1-1 for me.

Archived