Motherwell v Kilmarnock

Hands up if you're the most pissed off set of supporters...

200395417-001.jpg

Killie can't score from open play (709 minutes and counting) and Motherwell can't stop people from scoring against them. If it was possible for both teams to lose then we'd probably manage it.

Oh well, at least we'll have Motherwell's match day poster to look forward to.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a disillusioned long standing season ticket holder, I can no longer be bothered to sit through yet another inept Motherwell performance. I don’t care how bad Killie fans think their team is as no side can possibly be as bad as we are. I reckon it will finish Motherwell: 0 Kilmarnock: 3, maybe 4.

Can anyone recommend a decent film? I was planning on going to either Cineworld, Odeon or GFT around 3pm on Saturday.

As a disillusioned long standing season ticket holder, I can no longer be bothered to sit through yet another inept Motherwell performance. I don’t care how bad Killie fans think their team is as no side can possibly be as bad as we are. I reckon it will finish Motherwell: 0 Kilmarnock: 3, maybe 4.

Can anyone recommend a decent film? I was planning on going to either Cineworld, Odeon or GFT around 3pm on Saturday.

I watched your lot on the idiotbox against Aberdeen recently and, trust me, they were nowhere near as bad as what AJ can conjure from 11 professionals.

See all the Killie fans complaining about their team and worrying about the result on Saturday..... you are 10 points and 18 goals better off than us for a reason. We are shite and the players don't appear to give a f**k.

Ok, 2 reasons then.

See all the Killie fans complaining about their team and worrying about the result on Saturday..... you are 10 points and 18 goals better off than us for a reason. We are shite and the players don't appear to give a f**k.

Ok, 2 reasons then.

So does this mean Motherwell will put 3 or 4 past Kilmarnock?

f**k it - I'm calling it. 3-1 to Motherwell. All this fussing over three of defeats and only 11 goals conceded with only one in reply...

See all the Killie fans complaining about their team and worrying about the result on Saturday..... you are 10 points and 18 goals better off than us for a reason . We are shite and the players don't appear to give a f**k.

Ok, 2 reasons then.

Because we got lucky at the beginning of the season before teams figured us out and the players lost interest. Also, we have AJ ffs.

Archived