Crocodile kills man wife, man kills crocodile

ICTChris

Not one to dwell on his grief Mubarak Batambuze, of Uganda, reacted to a twenty foot crocodile killing and eating his wife by spending his entire life savings (£4.65) on a spear and then, after lying in wait for the beast, killed the man-eater.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/weird-news/fisherman-hunts-down-kills-20ft-4960076

He's asking for compensation from the Ugandan wildlife commission, I'd pay up sharpish if I were them.

Any P&Bers ever killed a crocodile that ate their wife (not like that Seargent)?

Any P&Bers think that they are as hard as Mubarak?

Any P&Bers want to buy a Ugandan handbag?

Not one to dwell on his grief Mubarak Batambuze, of Uganda, reacted to a twenty foot crocodile killing and eating his wife by spending his entire life savings (£4.65) on a spear and then, after lying in wait for the beast, killed the man-eater.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/weird-news/fisherman-hunts-down-kills-20ft-4960076

He's asking for compensation from the Ugandan wildlife commission, I'd pay up sharpish if I were them.

Any P&Bers ever killed a crocodile that ate their wife (not like that Seargent)?

Any P&Bers think that they are as hard as Mubarak?

Any P&Bers want to buy a Ugandan handbag?

I killed a wasp with my bare hand after it had stung an ex of mine. Wasp tops crocodile.

Mubarak needs a spear to kill, I use a rolled up newspaper at a push.

No, my ASDA carrier bag does just fine.

I used to work for a professional examination board and we got a lot of students in Africa because either they don't have their own in their countries or the British ones are better recognised by employers.

After the exams students could write in and ask for dispensation during marking if there was any circumstances that might have negatively affected their exam performance.

I got one from Africa where the student lived with his parents and he had went home one night and when he got there walked into the family home to find his parents being held up at Kalashnikov point by "armed bandits". He escaped by jumping through a window and falling several floors breaking his wrist in the process. He then heard gun fire and believing his parents to have been murdered, bloodied from jumping through the window and clutching a broken wrist, he ran as fast and as far as he could and eventually collapsed in a ditch by the roadside and awoke the next day....THE DAY OF HIS EXAM. But hell no, this guy wasn't going to let apparently murdered parents, splintered glass wounds and a broken wrist stop him from passing his accountancy exams. He went to the hall and took the exam, writing to us that his parents hadn't actually been killed but he'd only found out afterwards and asking if the markers could take into consideration his emotional distress while taking the exam.

The next correspondence was from Britain. A student wanted marking dispensation because a squirrel had clambered up on to the window of the exam hall and had stared at her throughout the exam, something which she found "disconcerting"......

Archived