phone screen

Quite disgusted by the amount of people who leave their Bluetooth on, even when they're not connected to anything.

Utter creeps.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite disgusted by the amount of people who leave their Bluetooth on, even when they're not connected to anything.

Utter creeps.

You want people to switch it off and on every time they get in the car or want to connect to something? Weirdo.

Proper BEAST behaviours. They probably hang about schools going to connect to underage phones.

Or something.

was it not a trick for doggers in secluded car parks?

Is that your 330? 

Dont know if you remember, or care, but you gave me some advice when I was asking about buying a new car a month or two ago. I ended up going away from BMWs and went to Skoda instead...

Got myself a Mk1 VRS

You want people to switch it off and on every time they get in the car or want to connect to something? Weirdo.

^^^kens

Trying to do from mobile. Moving background. It turns with the page and the heads bobble when phone tilts.

Killer on battery though

post-28028-14672324469092_thumb.jpg

Is that your 330?

Dont know if you remember, or care, but you gave me some advice when I was asking about buying a new car a month or two ago. I ended up going away from BMWs and went to Skoda instead...

Got myself a Mk1 VRS

Aye mate that's my car. Second 330 I've had.

Aye I remember mate, I'm terrible at replying and/or checking for replies on here.

I like the VRS they are a bit different but quite fast.

Proper BEAST behaviours. They probably hang about schools going to connect to underage phones.

Or something.

smpar is only about 12 himself. He's probably fed up of old weirdos Bluetoothing him photos of their cocks. 

CAE2E2FB-BFDD-40E1-ADEF-C55091A6C655_zps

smpar is only about 12 himself. He's probably fed up of old weirdos Bluetoothing him photos of their cocks.

CAE2E2FB-BFDD-40E1-ADEF-C55091A6C655_zps

I'm 14, you arsehole.

#dece screensaver though.

What's not to like about seeing Faissal getting wanked off in mid air by Andy Geggan?

Going by Faiss' facial expression, Geggs does a good tug.

Not agreeing with the dislike of bluetooth cock photos I see.

My solicitor has advised me I do not need to comment on this matter.

Archived