phone screen

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See all you folk that can happily sit with multiple updates/emails/messages glaring at you?

Scum. Sub human scum.

Correct.

I have a bit of OCD and hate that! My ex used to do it with her phone, just leave texts/notifications unread, so untidy with wee red numbers over all the apps.

I realise I had a snap one from that filthy hot burd sitting there on mine but that had just popped up before the screenshot I took.

Everything in its right folder (with corresponding symbols) because I'm fucking mental.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1421318067.180158.jpg

My phone used to be like that, had a clear out of apps though because they were a b*****d for updates. Top marks for tidiness although you need to get those red numbers away. :P

b*****d that 3 and EE get 4G in Dundee and O2 doesn't.. Aff O2 on my next update.

Eta: you've just Inspired me Robbie. Done it again with the apps I do still have. Tidy as f**k now. ;)

My phone used to be like that, had a clear out of apps though because they were a b*****d for updates. Top marks for tidiness although you need to get those red numbers away. :P

b*****d that 3 and EE get 4G in Dundee and O2 doesn't.. Aff O2 on my next update.

Eta: you've just Inspired me Robbie. Done it again with the apps I do still have. Tidy as f**k now. ;)

:shutup

Archived