ICT vs SJFC

Inverness are trialling a "pay what you can" gate for this which is great. I've just been on holiday for the past week so this trial has encouraged at least one extra fan along! I just need someone to join me for a bevy on the train. Could be a great wee night at the fitba. That said I think we'll get beat, Caley will be looking to push on for Europe. I'd be happy with a draw.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone think the gate trial will boost the crowd on a cold Tuesday night?

If the home crowd is above the 4k mark, then I would consider it a success.

Top banter!

...But I have to tell you that I've been for a couple of nights out in Inverness, and I'm fairly sure we don't hold a monopoly on being able to offer "rides on a pig"... Award winning or otherwise!!

Someone has to do it... *shudders*

Sadly I don't think the "pay what you like", will affect the away support one jot. Inversneck is simply too far away on a cauld winters night, in midweek.

I'll start to think about attending these games when I'm retired, (if the pension stretches that far).

Nice gesture though.

0-0 borefest.

Obviously at some point they will have a bad day but you do feel you can say with a certain degree of confidence that if we have our first choice back four on the pitch, we aren't going to give much away. That's now nine league games together since Frazer Wright's return from injury: seven wins, two draws, five clean sheets and just four goals conceded. Goes without saying then that hopefully Easton is fit for Tuesday, although at least Scobbie would cause less disruption than what we witnessed at the start of the year when Easton was out.

Think we will see a bit of squad rotation for this.

Maclean will be rested and saved for the aberdeen game, Croft to start. Graham as well. Scobie is a contender to start this one - either at LB for Easton if he's struggling, or CB to rest Frazer up for Friday. 6 games in a week is a big ask.

A totally makey uppie team that will probably be nothing like the starting line up:

Mannus

Mackay Anderson Scobie Easton

Croft Brown MacDonald O'Halloran

Wotherspoon

Graham

Possibly Caddis in place of MOH if the manager decides to drop him for going in the cream puff in the Partick game! KANO to come on if BG is getting no joy, or if we're chasing the game.

Why would you rest any players while fighting for top 6/European place?

Cause we've got 3 games in 6 days. Not too bad since you're game was called off, but that's hard going. Especially with returning players from injury and others with niggles.

Why would you rest any players while fighting for top 6/European place?

Wrights body cant cope with so many games reportedly. Easton hobbled off yesterday along with Millar. While Caddis and MacLean player the full match despite not being match fit. Wotherspoon was fucked by the end aswell.

Luckily we seem to have the depth these days to deal with a situation like this.

Hopefully Kane getting some game time. Ideally i would have him along side MacLean in a 4-4-2 even though I can see the need to be careful with MacLean the thought of Graham starting makes me want to cut myself.

Its hard to imagine we'll instantly put Kane ahead of Graham in the pecking order, especially if we're trying to sign Graham.

Easton was just cramp. Croft went over his ankle at training in Friday. Millar has same groin problem that already plagued him this season. Mackey has had the same injection that Fraser Wright had earlier in the season so fingers crossed that will see both them through to end of season. Agree with earlier poster and think MacLean will be on bench for this game and likely see Graham replace him.

Archived