Ineos and Syngenta Grangemouth

Anyone know what shift pattern Ineos and Syngenta at grangemouth operate and what salary for process technician

Don't go, you'll be turned into an up-yourself arsehole who swans about like you have all the money in the world, whilst in fact the owner has you and all your workmates by the short'n'curlies.

At least that's what most of the other employees seem to turn out like.

Don't go, you'll be turned into an up-yourself arsehole who swans about like you have all the money in the world, whilst in fact the owner has you and all your workmates by the short'n'curlies.

I guess thats Ineos your talking about. Was interested to here about syngenta as well. They seem a bit better.

Would like to hear what shift pattern both companies work

I guess thats Ineos your talking about. Was interested to here about syngenta as well. They seem a bit better.

Would like to hear what shift pattern both companies work

Will their HR/Recruitment departments have the info you need?

If hey are currently recruiting this should be standard info available?

You're absolutely certain of this?

Anyone know what shift pattern Ineos and Syngenta at grangemouth operate and what salary for process technician

You've maybe just missed the boat for Ineos, especially if you've no Oil and Gas experience - they were very short of staff but have hired quite a few recently including some from a refinery that just closed down in Wales.

I wonder if there are a few squeecky bums amongst those who bailed to go offshore ?

That's my experience of bp/ineos employees as well.

The chemicals side has more than its fair share of bawbags.

Is there a lot of nepotism in the Grangemouth plant?

i hate so say it but yes. i was one of a handfull in my intake that didnt have a relative already working there. if youre not an experienced tech it may be worth applying for the convnersion course at falkirk college.its a gamble tho as its 12 weeks full time youre only promised an interview not a job. pesonaly i'd be very upset if they employed a par. that shits not on !

if youre not an experienced tech it may be worth applying for the convnersion course at falkirk college.its a gamble tho as its 12 weeks full time youre only promised an interview not a job.

That's how the first group worked - the second group were interviewed & group tested up front and given full time contracts and jobs.

The next intake is currently planned for September I believe but that may well change.

i hate so say it but yes. i was one of a handfull in my intake that didnt have a relative already working there. if youre not an experienced tech it may be worth applying for the convnersion course at falkirk college.its a gamble tho as its 12 weeks full time youre only promised an interview not a job. pesonaly i'd be very upset if they employed a par. that shits not on !

What shift pattern is it ?

Archived