Cowdenbeath v Rangers

Rangers could soon be an absolute mountain of points behind, if Hearts keep winning.

Game-in-hand from today; another next week due to League Cup SF; another the week after (as Hearts have brought forward their game at Livi displaced by the Petrofac final).

Then Rangers could miss 2 games in March due to Scottish Cup QFs and internationals, and another is definitely off on April 4th due to Petrofac final.

Plus play Hibs next.

And the Hearts game to rearrange.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts now have an opportunity to be 22pts clear before Rangers kick another ball in the league. Rangers next league game against Hibs as well. Furthermore if as likely Rangers beat Raith in a fortmights time they will have 5 league matches to rearrange. The decision to cancel games in the championship because of having two players away on international duty has backfired big time.

:lol:

At least it's a 'biggie' to look forward too!

Hearts now have an opportunity to be 22pts clear before Rangers kick another ball in the league. Rangers next league game against Hibs as well. Furthermore if as likely Rangers beat Raith in a fortmights time they will have 5 league matches to rearrange. The decision to cancel games in the championship because of having two players away on international duty has backfired big time.

Those games were played a while ago, perhaps you could explain what the duck you are on about?

Has that rubber doll puncture repair kit still not arrived yet then Grant? ;)

:lol: Sadly having just moved from the metropolis of Kelty I'm no longer served by the Cowdenbeath depot, the Hampshire one is perfectly adapt at getting my my rubber doll needs in doubly quick time.

Dad works as a postman from the Cowdenbeath depot.

:lol: Sadly having just moved from the metropolis of Kelty I'm no longer served by the Cowdenbeath depot, the Hampshire one is perfectly adapt at getting my my rubber doll needs in doubly quick time.

Only Coo in the Village: "Luke...err, sorry...err, Grant228, I am your father."

Was it the fling with the Porcupine who went off to Seattle?

Grant, is your maw a Porcupine?

Are you a postman in Cowdenbeath?

Sorry bud just seen your posts. Yep postie in Cowden, who is your old man?

• 1 month later...

We better show some fight in this game and not get humped.

I predict a valiant 2-0 loss with us never threatening Rangers but giving away 2 silly goals. McGregor to score all 3.

................................Robbie.............................

..........Darren........Chopper?.......Nat.......

..............................TOB.......................

Deano...........Robbo......Herron.......Kenny..........

....................Nish/Higgins........Kudos....

Dean and Kenny tracking back to make five in defence as we will surely be put under pressure. Dont know if Chopper is fit enough to start either but hope so with Toshney out. Looks a decent side to me, lets see what the manager picks, and hope the players come out fighting.

Archived