Foods Which Divide Opinion

Divisive Foods  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Actually I've just remembered the worst - those jars of pickled cockles and mussels you get in jars from the chippy.

I don't think I've ever had the urge to try a jar of mussels that has sat on a shelf for the past 5 years.

Actually I've just remembered the worst - those jars of pickled cockles and mussels you get in jars from the chippy.

I used to really like them until a customer bought a jar one day, opened it at the counter and started necking straight from the jar brine and all! It was running down his disgusting beard and when he pulled the jar away there was a mussel stuck in the bristles! Fucking mingin! Haven't been able to eat them since.

I used to really like them until a customer bought a jar one day, opened it at the counter and started necking straight from the jar brine and all! It was running down his disgusting beard and when he pulled the jar away there was a mussel stuck in the bristles! Fucking mingin! Haven't been able to eat them since.

:lol:

Royston Vasey Chippy?

"How very 70s" :lol: Of course it is...

I prefer an egg on top of gammon if I'm making it but Mrs Mile doesn't like eggs so opts for pineapple. Either way, I like both.

Prawn cocktail is rancid. And why would I want an Arctic roll when I've a bowl of Angel Delight chilled in the fridge?

Yummy.