Dundee FC Vs Hamilton Academical

Dougie Imrie cost Hamilton 3 points there. Horrendous stamp and we weren't in the game till that point.

Canning by far man of the match. Defended the Accies goal on his own. Blocked everything.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another game against the Hackies, another one of your thugs sent off.

Hatchet men.

Exactly what I wanted from us today apart from a stupid sending off. 40 points and a team that looks like they're up for a battle to stay top 6

Yet again we struggle to take advantage against ten men.

Thought we really missed Harkins creativity today.

Great strike for equaliser from Stewart.

Clarkson is a disgrace makes no effort whatsoever and just moans at officials constantly. This despite the fact the ball was clearly moving when he played it. Thought Tankulic did well when he came on seems a lot more confident on the ball than he was previously.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Hamilton probably should have won, had so many chances but looked as if it was heading for a 0-0 draw, relieved to get the equaliser and what a goal it was, amazing strike. Imrie is an absolute idiot, offered his hand and kicked him at the same time, deserved red for stupidity. Clarkson is absolute pish why does Hartley persist with him? He was lucky not to see red for arguing with the referee over nothing in the first half, hopefully he's not in the team again anytime soon.

Anybody else not convinced with gadzhalov?

He's decent but I don't think the centre halfs looked exactly comfortable today.

What did he do wrong today?

I wouldn't say he did much wrong today but he's not as composed as Konrad IMO.

Anybody else not convinced with gadzhalov?

I'm not really confident in him yet. He might be fine but we've not really seen him under proper pressure (apart from Aberdeen game) so it's hard to say. Defenders in particular are hard to judge.

Today he was against Jason Scotland who is pretty physical and I really think he failed to deal with him.

On the game itself, started very poorly and then finished decently. Never really handled playing with the extra man well so I do wonder what would have happened if we never had that sort of advantage. Like Ludo said above, Canning was tremendous and didn't give us a sniff.

Points in shite games against better teams are always welcome though.

I've always moaned about Clarkson and thought he looked poor even when he was scoring. It feels like I can come out now and it's an acceptable view for him to have.

His winging and moaning is ridiculous. He just screeches at officials for the whole game and throws himself to the ground at every opportunity and then wonders why he finds himself on the wrong side of decisions more often than not. McGowan has tantrums but he at least manages to control himself and continue to focus on the game.

Once you get over the gutting feeling of losing it late on, its a really good result.

As has been said, Scotland's effort was great to see, think it helped the team as well.

Had a good start to the game unlucky not to score, and thought over the first half we edged it. Then I thought Imrie had fucked us, but the team keep going were resistant and showed determination. Imrie desevered to get sent off and will probably get an extended ban, thought he'd have matured by know and would stop the stupid kid act but no, Swailes should give him a boot up the arse.

Not a bad performance overall, still a bit to do, but this should give us something to build on. Would have loved for Canning to have the winning goal, but it wasn't to be.

Scott Bain kept us in it. Three fantastic saves at 0-0 , Thought Hamilton were unlucky not to be leading at half time, second half was more even and if it wasnt for Imrie being a dafty then I think Accies would of won . Thought Irvine, McGowan and Bain were our best three, Andreu, Scotand and Canning were great for Accies, In the end i would say a draw was a fair result though.

Cant leave out Stewart either! Dread to think were we would be without the man, joint top goal scorer now isnt he?

Archived