Dundee FC Vs Hamilton Academical

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen better games, never really got going until the very end, thought it would end up a draw, and I'd say that both teams pretty much cancelled eachother out.

That is what I'd describe as a "classic" Hamilton performance, very physical, hard working and well organised. Martin Canning was everywhere, great defender.

We really miss Harkins' creativity, and I think that a player like Iain Davidson would have definitely helped Dundee excert a bit more presence in the middle of the park, which we were seriously lacking today!

Great start to the game by Hamilton- the first 15 minutes they were on fire. Our defence all over the place. Hard to put your finger on individuals - just not operating as a unit - hardly the same 4 2 weeks running. Thought we slightly edged the last 70 minutes but both teams had some really good chances. Defo red card - what a fucking idiot Imrie is - he is though a decent player. Both sides probably should have had a pen and Thomson should probably have been booked.

Hard to see anyone scoring for us right now - bar Stewart - thank f**k we have him - great player, great goal.

Special mention to Jason Scotland - the guys a class act.

Disappointed with a draw but our play hardly justified anything more.

Good to see Dundee fans give us some credit. Stewart and hemmings were in the same team together right? Where's Kane now? Stewart seems to have developed into a very decent player, a move to England is not far away.

Good to see Dundee fans give us some credit. Stewart and hemmings were in the same team together right? Where's Kane now? Stewart seems to have developed into a very decent player, a move to England is not far away.

Alot of cowden fans said that if it wasn't for stewart then hemmings wouldn't of scored anywhere near the amount he did. He has been absolutely excellent this season and surely looking good to win YPOY. His goal today was a brilliant strike.

On a side not I thought considering his age Scotland was very good, yes he doesn't have the pace anymore but excellent at holding up the play and so aware of others around him.

Alot of cowden fans said that if it wasn't for stewart then hemmings wouldn't of scored anywhere near the amount he did. He has been absolutely excellent this season and surely looking good to win YPOY. His goal today was a brilliant strike.

On a side not I thought considering his age Scotland was very good, yes he doesn't have the pace anymore but excellent at holding up the play and so aware of others around him.

Quite a few Cowden fans also disagreed and were basically telling us that we got the worse deal. Those ones have went quiet!

Unfortunately, he's too old (will be 25 in a couple of months) for YPOY but still deserves some sort of recognition so hopefully he finishes top scorer.

Unfortunately, he's too old (will be 25 in a couple of months) for YPOY but still deserves some sort of recognition so hopefully he finishes top scorer.

FWIW, I've always felt we should have a USA style "Rookie of the Year", for situations like this.

Scotland bullied our centre half's today, thought he was immense, glad his finishing was shite though. Bit of naivety from Hartley again I felt taking Harris off, surely against 10 men you stretch the game and use width. Accies probably had the better chances, thought we were poor today and didn't deserve much. Thank f**k for Greg Stewart

Damp squid result but a decent month given the start to january

A squid lives in the sea, and is quite used to being damp, a squib on the other hand, is a firework,and tends not to function well when damp, hence the expression "A damp squib" .You are very welcome

Not trying to blame the ref as I thought it was a pretty enjoyable match but some his decisions really confused me. Imrie's red was a stick on I'm sure but I think there were plenty of trips and pulling back from Dundee that the ref let go.

Archived