Dundee FC Vs Hamilton Academical

Thoughts on our handball claim for a penalty in the 1st half? I didn't really see it at the time but thought the reactions of both sets of players might have indicated Hamilton got away with one.

Big time. It looked as if the boy lifted his hand up to the ball and flicked it away.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big time. It looked as if the boy lifted his hand up to the ball and flicked it away.

Couldn't tell at the time but the highlights pretty much confirmed it. Lucky to get away with it but there was definitely a couple of decisions that went against us.

Wished i didnt watch that,Poor defending from McPake at the corner for there goal, 2 penalties missed by the referee. the save in the first minute or so was brilliant.

Watch it again - massive shove from Canning puts him out of position - Canning was superb in the centre of Accies defence

Are you suggesting it was a foul? Certainly wasnt in my opinion. Mcpake was at fault, simple as that, move on.

why were dundee fans singing Aberdeen songs in the derry? Bit ridiculous. Surely I cant be the only one who was at that game that couldnt give two fucks what was going on in the league cup.

Of course it's a foul

Aberdeen aberdeen aberdeen aberdeen aberdeen Aberdeen.

That's hardly embarrassing. It's embarrassing that Utd fans were signing songs about Paul Hartley being in a wheelchair.

Dark Blue, on 01 Feb 2015 - 13:44, said:

That's hardly embarrassing. It's embarrassing that Utd fans were signing songs about Paul Hartley being in a wheelchair.

What does that one go like?

Why are the thick dabs singing that? I think I'll start a song about Jacqueline having spina bifida.

Back to the goal, I don't think Bain looked too clever...came off his line for no real reason then went back. If he stayed where he was he would have got it imo.

Thought this at the time. Was almost right above his head, maybe should have done better

That's not Thomson injured again is it? :(

Don't really care - still failing to see what he is adding to the team

Thought this at the time. Was almost right above his head, maybe should have done better

Think he could see Canning heading it down and when it came off McPake and went up he didn't have time to react - not blaming him for that one.

Archived