World Famous Dundee United v Celtic, LC Final 15th March

banana

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe United didn't make the sub when Dillon went down the tunnel to get stitches. You can't risk playing Celtic with just ten men for ten minutes in a cup final.

Also utterly seething at the fact neither of the managers have deemed a national cup final worthy of suiting-up for. Even Yogi wore a suit last year.

It was a pen. He pushed him with his elbow it wasn't shoulder to shoulder

I hate to point out the obvious but it wasn't.

I think he's leaned into him rather than pushed him. Close call - but correct decision in my book (and I'd much rather see united win the cup than celtic).

Brown can do what he wants on the park in Scotland.

Other players will just have to start taking referees on nights out to the strippers then. Everybody was to busy taking photos of Brown on Wednesday to realise that Bobby Madden was in behind the curtain getting a 'special dance' from wee Lolita, paid for by Broony.

Other players need to wise up IMO

Hadn't realised that the goal was scored whilst Utd were down to 10 men deciding what to do. Straight out of the Davie Irons textbook that one - hem and haw whilst the opposition uses numerical advantage to stick the ball in the pokey.

I hate to point out the obvious but it wasn't.

I think he's leaned into him rather than pushed him. Close call - but correct decision in my book (and I'd much rather see united win the cup than celtic).

Serious question, are you blind and watching this with the Celtic audio description on?

Other players will just have to start taking referees on nights out to the strippers then. Everybody was to busy taking photos of Brown on Wednesday to realise that Bobby Madden was in behind the curtain getting a 'special dance' from wee Lolita, paid for by Broony.

Other players need to wise up IMO

I can't afford dances for myself let alone that baldy p***k Madden.

Archived