World Famous Dundee United v Celtic, LC Final 15th March

banana

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seething we are on our way to a treble ... :lol:

Very well done, Celtic. It can't be that much fun though, when you buy, rather than win trophies. No real achievement. Tough luck Utd, but your Chairman sold them the Cup. 'T'was always thus.

I still seen them and I get to enjoy the beaches in Goa ... unlucky?

If you say so ..

Edit: Personally I would thought that the Dons fans that paid for a match ticket were unlucky having to watch their 'stars' pick up their considerable wages for not trying.

Why does your IP say you're not in Goa?

Disappointing starting line up and shape. Terrible shout not replacing Dillion when he got injured. Completely reshuffled the team and shape to fit in Dillion, joke! United never looked like creating a chance never mind winning the cup. Think I've had enough of Jackie, think we should look elsewhere in the summer. We look utter pish and have all season. Wonder if the press will shut the f**k about about our non-exsistent free flowing football. Fucking gutted I've got to go back to Glasgow on Wednesday for more of this shite.

What, the fcuk, was Jackie thinking with that lineup? 8 Defensive players in the team, and surprisingly, we have no attacking threat whatsoever!

I've seen United lose a lot of cup finals over the years, but that sunk new depths of ineptitude.

And just to sum up Jackie's NO FCUKING CLUE brain, he tried to sub off Dillon after 5 mins, not knowing, he was about to come back out. I mean, just WTF?!

Jackie has turned United into a bunch of hatchet men. From being one of the most enjoyable teams to watch to one of the most unlikeable in the league..And he is a moaning wee carrot..player= winner, manager=loser

fit right in at Celtic then won't he.

A very forgettable of cup final, which will be forgotten by everyone (including Celtic fans) within a few months. Be one of those ones you try to remember in a couple of years and are like trying to use powers of deduction to work out who won it... ' Well it wasn't anyone interesting, so must have been Celtic... Who did they beat again? '

Curious to note that Dundee Utd haven't won this trophy for 35 years. That's almost as long a drought in this competition as Dundee fs (almost).

Archived