what have the following in common ?

Albion Rovers,Annan,East Fife,Montrose,QueensPark ? A clue. NO BELLIES

They're all football clubs based in Scotland, who play in League 2 and feature in a post written by 'The Philosopher' on February the 5th at 9:59pm.

I'm right aren't I?

They're all football clubs based in Scotland, who play in League 2 and feature in a post written by 'The Philosopher' on February the 5th at 9:59pm.

I'm right aren't I?[/quot

No the answer I've got but you're no wrong son's team of8. Shame your club hasnae joined up either.26 out of 42 have - these are the league 2 teams

Is this to do with the fit fans thing? Berwick don't need to sign up because we're all athletes anyway.

My god top class answer Yellow Feet - I take my hat off to you. Pidmoondo actually booked a week in the sun to avoid joining up - no that I'm saying he's got a belly :- still got the old magic on the park.

It's a really good initiative by the clubs,well organised

Well done again.

Whats my prize?

I think its a good idea, could ask clubs to track progress and reward it with funding. Would be encouragement for those not signed up to make the effort.[/quote

Prize - victory against Spartans on Saturday.

I believe the scheme's an initiative funded by the spfl trust & the Scottish Govt.. It's run over here by the club,D & G council & local Safe & Healthy Action Partnership team at no cost to participants.Worth pushing your club to give it a go.

philosopher

You look fit enough to me.

You look like an athlete compared to some of the people.

Well done to all the people taking part in this.

PS will there be salads and fruit available at the pie shops on match days?

Queen's have just started their third group of these ("FFIT" = Football Fans In Training) - I was in the augural one last summer with Eddie Hunter as our fitness coach and I lost just over two stone in three months. If it takes off at other clubs in our league we should start playing friendlies before our clubs play each other?

Archived