stirling university - full of bad 'uns

Njord

Like someone said that's all history, it's in the past, if we don't move on from all that now then will it ever happen? The guy who runs the biggest country in the world is black now. I'm 22 and obviously never seen the racism that used to happen when it was at it's worst but it's clear to see that times have changed massively.

The baggage with blackening up did make it a stupid thing to do though, I wouldn't of done it, but it was not a racist thing to do. Although you say whitening up has no baggage the black guy that did it is being labelled a racist. Which I find incredible aswell. He's obviously not.

Will people ever move past skin colour being such a big deal?

Bit in bold.

Worst part of this entire thread.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong.

If someone could post the Arnie gif, it would be appreciated. Cheers.

No I think I gave a pretty good answer as to why I thought it was a stupid idea but why I thought everybody saying they were being racist and mocking black people was unwarranted and you've just resorted to speaking shite

No I think I gave a pretty good answer as to why I thought it was a stupid idea but why I thought everybody saying they were being racist and mocking black people was unwarranted and you've just resorted to speaking shite

Thankfully, most people who read this forum aren't thickos, it's in plain view to see who's speaking shite.

Because it used to be a racist thing to do, people used to do it to be racist when racism was a much much bigger thing!!

people used to do it to be racist when racism was a much much bigger thing!!

when racism was a much much bigger thing!!

much much bigger thing!!

much much

much

VLADWOW.gif

They're your words..

Please elaborate on when "racism" was a much bigger thing.

Knew you'd say that. If I said it now didn't exist I'd get pelters from you to so it's a lose lose situation.

And racism was clearly a much bigger problem in the past. Is that ok for you Bobby or?

Knew you'd say that. If I said it now didn't exist I'd get pelters from you to so it's a lose lose situation.

And racism was clearly a much bigger problem in the past. Is that ok for you Bobby or?

Its a lose lose situation because you aren't intelligent enough to avoid topics you know nothing about.

That is also debatable. Casual racism is very high due to it being a multicultural society.

Its a lose lose situation because you aren't intelligent enough to avoid topics you know nothing about.

That is also debatable. Casual racism is very high due to it being a multicultural society.

So racism is just as bad now as it was 50 year ago in your opinion...?

And I know exactly what this topic is about and his I feel about it. It was a stupid idea, they're not racists is the conclusion I've come to.

Racism was legal 50 year ago was it not? Some places didn't let black people vote or do certain jobs. In 2015 the president of the United States is black yet according to boaby skidmarks it's debatable as to whether or not racism is now worse.

So racism is just as bad now as it was 50 year ago in your opinion...?

And I know exactly what this topic is about and his I feel about it. It was a stupid idea, they're not racists is the conclusion I've come to.

Whether they are racist or not is not the issue. Their actions were definitely racist (and not 'used to be racist' - still very much racist).

Maybe in a few generations we'll reach the promised land of a post-racial society - but we're definitely not living it just now.

Racism was legalised 50 year ago was it not? Some places didn't let black people vote or do certain jobs. In 2015 the president of the United States is black yet according to boaby skidmarks it's debatable as to whether or not racism is now worse.

Got to be trolling!!

Racism was legalised 50 year ago was it not? Some places didn't let black people vote or do certain jobs. In 2015 the president of the United States is black yet according to boaby skidmarks it's debatable as to whether or not racism is now worse.

I genuinely don't think you know what the word racism means.

Archived