stirling university - full of bad 'uns

Njord

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've conducted a straw poll of three black friends. None of them find it racist. Two find it offensive that skin colour, painted or not, is causing offense.

White-people racism all over this thread.

That's what you would expect your 3 friends to say, "if" they are racists.

^^^^ Needs help.

Worst racist is a racist that doesn't know he is a racist!

Racism is discriminating against a race. Treating one race worse than another. Everyone in the world regardless of skin colour is the same to me. I'm most definitely not a racist.

Is this guy a racist? He's getting accused of it. Which I also find astonishing.

http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/nick-cannon-slammed-whited-promote-upcoming-album-article-1.1732779#bmb=1

Racism is discriminating against a race. Treating one race worse than another.

Erm no it isn't: that's racial discrimination. Racism is a system and practice of thought, and you have form as a racist.

That's what you would expect your 3 friends to say, "if" they are racists.

^^^trying to tell black people what they should think and when they should feel offended.

Disgusting racism.

Maybe blacking up was done to ridicule colored people decades ago in the States, but what relevance does that have to a fancy dress party in Scotland in the 21st century? People who search for tenuous "racist" connotations surely could be doing something better with their lives?

And what gives a white man the right to dictate to a black guy what he should find offensive? Has even one black person complained about this event, or are they too busy having a good chuckle?

I commented on that , saying I hope they get the wrong bus next time and end up lost in the raploch ..,. My wish remains the same. It is just horrific private school ruby lad "patter"

I always used to go down to my ex's halls and it was full of c***s like this. People from St Andrews and Dundee High that played lacrosse and rugby.

Reminds me of the 3 lads off that Inbetweeners episode with their shite banter in the episode Simon kicks f**k out his Boab.

I always used to go down to my ex's halls and it was full of c***s like this. People from St Andrews and Dundee High that played lacrosse and rugby.

Reminds me of the 3 lads off that Inbetweeners episode with their shite banter in the episode Simon kicks f**k out his Boab.

I have been in some uni flat parties with some of my mates who are in uni. Don't get me wrong Some are ok but some of the guys you meet are utter tits , they can't just have a drink without playing some shite drinking game and throwing out the worst banter I have ever heard and are usually the ones who are spewing their arse off in the toilet as they have drank 4 shots of apple sours too fast. Here is an idea lads , why don't yous just let me drink my carry out I brought and stop hassling me to join yer shitey game every two minutes.

Some if the uni birds though ;)

I have been in some uni flat parties with some of my mates who are in uni. Don't get me wrong Some are ok but some of the guys you meet are utter tits , they can't just have a drink without playing some shite drinking game and throwing out the worst banter I have ever heard and are usually the ones who are spewing their arse off in the toilet as they have drank 4 shots of apple sours too fast. Here is an idea lads , why don't yous just let me drink my carry out I brought and stop hassling me to join yer shitey game every two minutes.

Some if the uni birds though ;)

I know exactly the sort of people you are talking about, nothing worse than ending up at a party when theres banter like that going on. It tended to happen to me an awful lot sadly :(

I've conducted a straw poll of three black friends. None of them find it racist. Two find it offensive that skin colour, painted or not, is causing offense.

White-people racism all over this thread.

^^^ "I'm not racist, I've even got a black mate" type post imo.

I almost went to Stirling Uni. Could've been...no, wait, there's no chance it would've been me.

This thread's reminded me of Bamboozled - not the biggest Spike Lee fan in the world, but well worth a look for those campaigning for the return of (supposedly post-ironic) blackface.

Archived