stirling university - full of bad 'uns

Njord

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest honestrae95

I've seen people at Glasgow sing that on several occasions - must be a rugby/private school song or something. Embarrassing.

I was unfortunate enough to be in the GUU when the men's rugby team were in and they started all their pish. We left very quickly.

The only lot worse than the men's rugby team? The women's rugby team- 'scrambling for relevance' personified.

Gotta love it when people tell you how football fans are thugs and hooligans and rugby fans are civilised. Rubgy fans are arrogant, posh arseholes with shit songs. They are complete and utter scum.

Funnily enough about a year ago I would have agreed with you as the majority of rugby fans Id met were arseholes. However since moving in with me girls mum and dad who are rugby daft, into a village which is rugby daft, I can honestly say you were struggle to meet a nicer bunch of people, so much so that Ive even started watching rugby in the pub with them here and there and Im thinking of going to rhe game against Ireland in March. Maybe just the Glenrothes rugby fans that are wanks.

I've conducted a straw poll of three black friends. None of them find it racist. Two find it offensive that skin colour, painted or not, is causing offense.

White-people racism all over this thread.

Banana's friends:

black-and-white-2.jpg

Aren't you supposed to be at least semi-intelligent to get into uni?

Seems like a classic example of all brains and no common sense.

If anyone thinks we live in a modern classless society they need to get themselves into one of the ancient universities.

They are half full of thick rich kids who bought their way in or achieved the minimal entrance conditions with private educations, huge amounts of personal tutoring and 'influential' educational references. There are also loads of rich types that act llike complete c***s because they have been brought up to think they can do whatever they want simply because they are rich. Many fall into both categories.

Most of them are set up for life anyway and will get good jobs through family connections and contacts so they use university as basically a social club and behave as boorish beery p***ks for years on end since whether they get a 3rd, 2nd or 1st matters not a jot to them.

Archived