Rewilding Scotland

Reintroduction of native species to Scotland  

233 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I agree with Kincardine for once.

I have always pushed the licensing thing through SNP policy making structures as a Trojan horse for the eventual ban of grouse moors and hopefully after the that the state seizure of shooting estates.

Punishing Tories and their housejock lackies is right up there in my motivations for doing so.

I admire your honesty!

The wee fannies who think it's about being nice to birds, though?

BTW the plural of 'lackey' is 'lackeys'.  Not that you will give a f**k.  You have a class war to conduct.

Note to my  big pal @101.  The ' blackened rock' that you mention has the square root of heehaw to do with lardy Tory-types shooting tasty wee birds on a grouse drive but all to do with you and yours trying to turn Jockland in to a pathetic political monoculture.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

I admire your honesty!

BTW the plural of 'lackey' is 'lackeys'.  Not that you will give a f**k.  You have a class war to conduct.

Note to my  big pal @101.  The ' blackened rock' that you mention has the square root of heehaw to do with lardy Tory-types shooting tasty wee birds on a grouse drive but all to do with you and yours trying to turn Jockland in to a pathetic political monoculture.

I would never want Scotland to be a political monoculture nothing could be worse for the country and the environment however I will make no apology for wanting to rid Scotland of the Tories, a party designed to put the few above the many.

Maybe if the unionist parties were better and not just a mouth piece for their London headquarters then they might have more success

3 hours ago, 101 said:

I would never want Scotland to be a political monoculture nothing could be worse for the country and the environment

Don't buy healthy, well-fed grouse or pheasant for the table as they are likely to be shot by fat Tories.

SUPPORT FACTORY FARMS INSTEAD

16 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Monoculture is certainly a bold term to use when trying to defend the practices of shooting estates.

Eh?  I have a hefty wager that you've never been out shooting.

Still, that places you  in the majority of the Natter idiots on here who prefer their own estates...

Edited by The_Kincardine

27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Still, that places you  in the majority of the Natter idiots on here who prefer their own estates...

I'm starting to suspect that you don't know/understand what monoculture means in relation to land management. The main criticism of grouse moors being nothing to do with the ethics of shooting and everything to do with the management of the estates creating an ecological monoculture.

12 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I'm starting to suspect that you don't know/understand what monoculture means in relation to land management. The main criticism of grouse moors being nothing to do with the ethics of shooting and everything to do with the management of the estates creating an ecological monoculture.

I know what it means both wrt to land management and Scottish society.

"We can buy cheap factory-farmed chicken at the supermarket for £3 a bird but let's not buy grouse or pheasant raised in the open as they were shot by fat Tories".

That's what Natter p***ks are turning Scotland in to.

5 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Smiling at the idea guys who go on these shooting days eat a single morsel of grouse or pheasant rather than most of it ending up in a hole in the ground.

Having been shooting...all of it either is taken by locals or game dealers.

But hey - buy factory chicken at £3 per kg and feel morally superior.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Don't buy healthy, well-fed grouse or pheasant for the table as they are likely to be shot by fat Tories.

People would maybe buy pheasants if they actually made it to the shops in the first place.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecanary.co/uk/analysis/2019/01/18/the-shooting-industrys-lies-are-exposed-by-footage-of-a-pheasant-mass-grave/amp/

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I admire your honesty!

Silly. 

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I know what it means both wrt to land management and Scottish society.

"We can buy cheap factory-farmed chicken at the supermarket for £3 a bird but let's not buy grouse or pheasant raised in the open as they were shot by fat Tories".

That's what Natter p***ks are turning Scotland in to.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Having been shooting...all of it either is taken by locals or game dealers.

But hey - buy factory chicken at £3 per kg and feel morally superior.

I don't think anyone is needing to buy chicken to feel morally superior to you, or any other Tory tbh. 

Lads, lads, lads, he's winding you up. This "you only don't eat it because it was shot by Tories" is just another "Tartan headed gonks with border guards at Gretna." He's never going to explain what he means or why he thinks that. It's just the most unhinged extrapolation of the things he does believe

4 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Lads, lads, lads, he's winding you up. This "you only don't eat it because it was shot by Tories" is just another "Tartan headed gonks with border guards at Gretna." He's never going to explain what he means or why he thinks that. It's just the most unhinged extrapolation of the things he does believe

I'm pretty sure he's a Tory bot. A real person couldn't be covered by so many clichés. He's the committee of Tory party HQ.

Edited by thisal

I admire your honesty!

I thank you for your advice. It's very important to me that these things are done correctly.

Also class war is very 20thC. It's the culture wars now