Dundee v Partick Thistle

Good news fellow Dees - I'll not be making this one so you can fully expect a comfortable home win.

Finally managed to persuade my missus that Valentines day was a waste of time and money and that I could give her a right good pumping* any time she fancied. End result, she got up the duff and popped out a wee girl on Valentines day..... I'll be marshalling 35 children at a party whilst the Dees romp home :(

*this pumping may or may not be "right good" for both parties

Enjoy your jelly, smarties and all the trimmings of a kiddies birthday party. I'll have to endure pints in Frews then a draw fest at Dens.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having lost 3-0 to Celtic on Wednesday, that's us lost one of our 'game in hand' advantages, so it's important to be winning this one. I hope we start with Taylor upfront though there's no doubt in my mind that Archibald will do this. That said, I don't see us winning. 1-1.

Prophetic :o

Frews is next to the 5 ways 'circle' and the very beautiful Coldside library. Canna miss it!

Coldside library. Why is there no mention anywhere online of the great Fraser Elder who used to produce highly amusing reports from Dens and TanHades from the BBC studios at that very building?

SOD has just mentioned going for top 6.

That's us fucked.

Maybe if we hadn't put in 3 embarrassing performances in a row I could believe that. Hate it when players talk the talk in the papers but have failed to win 2 matches in a row since our promotion. Stevenson has at least adjusted his aims, try and overtake Kilmarnock in the league then build from there.

It's not that bad a thing to say, remember when Michael Ngoo said Kilmarnock were going for the league?

:lol: Oh, Michael.

That's what was going through my mind as well. There's 'talking the talk' and being optimistic, then there's being a complete headcase.

Dat 2 year deal though. He'll win them it next year imo.

To be fair to SOD he hasn't been at fault for us being pish at the back.

We can't get Seabourne and Frans consistently on the park at the same time which has been a big problem.

Balatoni = shite goals conceded.

It's not that bad a thing to say, remember when Michael Ngoo said Kilmarnock were going for the league?

:lol: Oh, Michael.

Not to take away from the blinding stupidity of someone like Ngoo, but the reason P45 is saying we're fucked now is because pretty much any time that one of our players has said in the media that we're still in with a shout of the top 6, we've lost the following game.

Archived