Dundee v Partick Thistle

Feel for Partick to be honest. Total shit-fest. Heffernan showed a few nice touches and did more than a standard Clarkson performance and though Harris was decent in the second half. Wighton did well when he came on, a great pass to Harkins to set up the goal. Love how much that goal meant to McGowan.

Scenezzzz

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A game that had 0-0 written all over it and it seemed almost inevitable when only 1 minute was put up. That has to be the lowest amount of added time I've seen when a team isn't comfortably in front and the referee is being kind.

Just before we scored, Partick could have won it. Then could have equalised with a corner in the dying seconds.

Great piece of play from Harkins and thoroughly unselfish to set up McGowan. Absolute scenes when that went in.

What a guy mcgowan is, very very good footballer full of passion and commitment. His celebration summed him up. Really hope he avoids jail and sorts his problems out off the pitch.

Daylight robbery comes to mind, draw was fair but nobody deserved to win that atall. Excellent play by Wighton and GGH to win the game and very unselfish from the latter to square it to mcgowan. Thistle looked decent enough. Gonna be close for top 6, I actually think we will finish behind saints but ahead of Hamilton to insure 6th

How did we lose?

Actually I know - no Higgy or Stevenson, our two players who create goals. No surprise how the game panned out.

I was surprised they were both on the bench tbh, fact that you never had a shot on target in the whole game suggest both should have started. Each time I have seen Osman this season he has been impressive though.

Great 3pts for us today which puts in top 6 and now 7 unbeaten with trips to Motherwell & Ross Cty next.

ARE YOU PSYCHIC?

I've won two coupons in the last week, tonights lottery numbers will be 1, 7, 21, 35, 40, 47.

This is the first time I've won a coupon for nearly two years and I've never won more than a fiver on the lottery

Felt a bit guilty about that one, but if you don't bury any of your countless free headers in the box then that's what happens, a cruel game. Think Partick will survive no probs. Thought we were terrible.

I wish I had your optimism.

1 win in 10 and 4 defeats on the trot.

:unsure:

How completely dug shite are Hamilton?

Archived