World Famous Dundee United v Celtic, SC 1/4 Final

banana

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If United win we are essentially relying on Inverness winning the cup to give us something to play for. Obviously I'd rather a United win were it not detrimental to Saints, but Saints always comes first.

Fair enough.

Just got in at half-time and saw all that. Scottish refereeing :lol: :lol: :lol: An absolute embarrassment.

Not complaining today though. United through and all kinds of bans plz jjpleasing.gif

I'll buy your semi-final ticket mate.

Yeah.

He's the Northern Ireland manager. He played for both Dundee Utd and Hibs, so having him as a guest for two matches involving each of those sides isn't beyond reasonable.

Northern Ireland manager, unsure why they've got him in for this though

Seems absolutely mental. Is there even any Northern Irish players involved? Only one I can think of is Paton.

He's the Northern Ireland manager. He played for both Dundee Utd and Hibs, so having him as a guest for two matches involving each of those sides isn't beyond reasonable.

Fair enough, that makes sense.

best referee in Scotland... :thumsup2

He lives about 6 doors up the road from me (just moved in here). Whilst I think he's awful as a ref, I wouldn't argue with him, he looks fucking angry.

Ah... Craig Thomson is the ref...

Another giant of Scottish referreeing.

Can't say he's favouring the establishment team at least. Whether or not he's incompetent is another matter.

He lives about 6 doors up the road from me (just moved in here). Whilst I think he's awful as a ref, I wouldn't argue with him, he looks fucking angry.

If you were a ref you'd be angry to

f**k doing that for a laugh

He fucking hates Falkirk too.

Archived