World Famous Dundee United v Celtic, SC 1/4 Final

banana

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All these appeals have distracted from the biggest and most difficult to defend issue of the whole match. The fact that Scott Brown committed 11 (ELEVEN) fouls - including one that led to the ruckus - and did not get a yellow card.

I cannot think of another player in Scottish football that could commit that number of fouls in a game and receive no punishment.

All these appeals have distracted from the biggest and most difficult to defend issue of the whole match. The fact that Scott Brown committed 11 (ELEVEN) fouls - including one that led to the ruckus - and did not get a yellow card.I cannot think of another player in Scottish football that could commit that number of fouls in a game and receive no punishment.

:bairn

Not entirely accurate but BBCs timeline on the page says browns foul count is 2 not including the red card incident. Highly doubt they've missed as many as 8 fouls, they're not the record after all.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant

I'm guessing Dillon's sending off means he is banned?

If so we're kind of fcuked at left back. Spark or maybe even Rankin?

Hopefully Jackie grows some balls over the next couple of days and puts out a team that might be capable of scoring a goal.

Still to make up my mind about going to this on Wednesday. Today wasn't great but I am an eternal optimist and maybe this afternoon could spur the team on to cause a shock (little chance of that but you never know).

Archived