Inverness v Raith Rovers

Rovers1992/1993

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got zilch to do with us. It's the ref you have to convince but if the forecast is correct and the rain is to be what is expected then I can't see it going ahead.

There is a strong breeze at present but the wind is forecast to drop tomorrow. There is rain forecast for the region but the worst of that will be towards the west coast.

This is an SPL side you are playing now, Sunny Jim - not Sevco.

Ours is a modern, state of the art stadium with the finest facilities in place that money can buy. These include a drainage system designed to cope with the monsoon like conditions we get up here - when it's not snowing.

I can't remember the last time we had a game called off here. No doubt someone will enlighten me soon.

Thats all very well but do the fuckin lights work….

Not much rain here at 6.30am, but the wind is fucking horrendous. Much worse than Dumfries last night.

I wouldn't complain if this one was called off but I doubt that will happen.

I'm pretty sure every one of us will complain though as the majority of our support are leaving between half 8 and half 9 on trains and buses. Unless they call it off before that..but that'll never happen.

I'm pretty sure every one of us will complain though as the majority of our support are leaving between half 8 and half 9 on trains and buses. Unless they call it off before that..but that'll never happen.

It's a shame it couldn't be postponed for 24 hours. It's a decent forecast for Sunday.

I'll definitely be complaining if I have an 8 hour coach trip for nothing. Better not happen.

Hopefully the wind will be a bit of a leveller, and give us a better chance of a result.

Weather looking very ropey around game time. It's wet and raining now but the problem will be just how bad will it be at 3pm? Do the teams and referee hold off hoping it's not as bad as it might be or do they call it off as soon as possible to save any inconvenience?

post-301-0-14459600-1425717188_thumb.png

EDIT: ICT have requested a pitch inspection. No word of time yet.

Archived