Inverness v Raith Rovers

Rovers1992/1993

Why is this taking so long? Is Collum measuring the moisture levels of every single blade of grass?

Waiting for more Raith fans to board trains and buses, etc, to make sure he completely fucks up their day.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel for the supporters who have set off already on their journey up here, but if the pitch is that bad it could have resulted in players getting injuries. I will be there on Tuesday night but it's not the same as a weekend game, build up, banter or match atmosphere.

Big noisy support would've been a big help for rovers but genuinely can't see many making it up now. Even those who would want to probably don't have time to get Tuesday off work now and it's probably too far to make it after work.

This is an SPL side you are playing now, Sunny Jim - not Sevco.

Ours is a modern, state of the art stadium with the finest facilities in place that money can buy. These include a drainage system designed to cope with the monsoon like conditions we get up here -

it's not snowing.

I can't remember the last time we had a game called off here. No doubt someone will enlighten me soon.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't understand how the pitch is waterlogged when the covers have been on for the past couple of days.

Can only surmise it must have been waterlogged when the covers were put in place.

What a poxy outfit Ict are.

Archived