Capital One Cup Final

JohnnyDougDogg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bollocks. Terrible Terry effort deflected.

Games been pish.

Decent first half, Spurs looked the more likely to score ever since Eriksen rattled the bar with his free-kick. John Terry's strike was pretty much against the run of play.

Don't like Zouma playing in midfield, Matic pushes forward and adds an extra man to Chelsea's attacks but Zouma has obviously been told not to go forward or is scared to go forward, and its making Chelsea look less dangerous.

Chelsea ruthlessly efficient - going to take some comeback now from Spurs.

Chelsea should see this out fine, Terry will lift the trophy and its another piece of silverware won by Mourinho for the club to add to the list.

Glad Spurs lost due to the wankfest over Kane, angry chelski won because, well chelski, Mourinho and wnker-boy Terry.

Glad I didn't watch

Why post then you fuckin nipple? Spurs lack of service to Kane was criminal. Also, if your chasing a game, the last person you should be looking at is Soldado. The major problem is that hes the only other option. Two deflections which is unlucky but thems the breaks

Arsenal til I die

My Team: Celtic

:huh:

If Tottenham played the fascist red spiders from mars, I'd support the fascist red spiders from mars. As far as Chelsea go, I hate them but I still feel sorry for most of their fans. Chelsea are a diddy team with some loyalist nobs following them, rather than a unionist team with some loyalist nobs following them.

Archived