Capital One Cup Final

JohnnyDougDogg

Spent enough on it I'd hope so, how was it actually paid for?

£800m. Hampden didn't cost £90m

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea

Could be wrong but I'm sure it cost £800,000,000.00. Sure £200,000,000.00 worth came from the taxpayer I read, so Scotland would've helped build Wembley.

Think it was just the Scottish government that funded the Commonwealth Games.

I wish we could have the UKs help to build a new stadium for us but doubt that'll happen

That doesn't include the cost of renovating the whole surrounding area either, the whole project must've cost over £1bn

Could be wrong but I'm sure it cost £800,000,000.00. Sure £200,000,000.00 worth came from the taxpayer I read, so Scotland would've helped build Wembley.

Think it was just the Scottish government that funded the Commonwealth Games.

I wish we could have the UKs help to build a new stadium for us but doubt that'll happen

What you're trying to say is you're a seething cybernat, really.

What you're trying to say is you're a seething cybernat, really.

No.

Just that you're slating Hampden in comparison to Wembley, which is ridiculous considering the differences in cost and funding each has had.

Bit like comparing the English and Scottish Premiership.

Wembley is a cracking ground to be fair. Shame that nearly every single game that happens in it is shite.

Both Champions League finals were decent enough. Barca at their Pep peak and the all German affair were both great imho.

I don't think he is tbh. He gets in guys faces to get a reaction and it almost always works. Don't think he's actually that angry at all.

I used to think that, and then he starts throwing punches at folk for looking at him

11/8 for both teams to score. Worth a punt?

I'm waiting on it for an acca so no!

In all seriousness, I would say its a good price. Spurs need to make more of their openings though, 9 attempts and apart from hitting the crossbar not really troubling the keeper

Archived