Capital One Cup Final

JohnnyDougDogg

Long shot here, does anyone know anyone with a spare pair of tickets or tickets they would be willing to sell in the Chelsea end? Willing to pay over face value if need be. Already have flights and hotels booked, thought getting tickets would prove to be easier than it has been.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tickets only went on sale for the Chelsea end last Thursday and are on sale to season ticket holders only at the moment, so I doubt there will be spare about at the moment. Probably best trying closer to the game.

ETA I was hoping to get one, but as they are being sold on a loyalty points basis, I have next to no chance!

Yeah I know, just been on phone to a lad at the club just now, said without a decent amount of loyalty points you have 0 chance since the club only got 35,000 odd tickets. Hopefully get one closer or itl be a boozer down London, first time Ive ever flown to a pub if thats the case, missus is gona love it!

• 3 weeks later...

Really looking forward to this one, the first silverware of the season and two London clubs who hate each other - bring it on.

Matic will be a huge miss for Chelsea but they should still be good enough to beat Spurs and lift the cup

Wembley really is an unbelievable stadium since it was redeveloped - perfect for these big occasions.

You're an absolute cock.

You seem upset - is it because the SFA completely messed up the redevelopment of Hampden, or are you claiming Wembley isn't a world class stadium?

I've made my point, this conversation is now over.

Archived