Celtic progressing & Rangers regressing.

The only truth in that entire story was that celtic won 2-0

Don't believe everything you read in the papers son. If some *** entered our bus and threw a bottle and caused that damage to child he would have been hunted down. they must have mellowed over the years that Brigdeton Loyal mob.

The quote was taken from the BBC News webpage, I don't think they would have any particular axe to grind? Your reply does you no credit at all, just a further deflection. You have no idea who was on that Mini Bus, (children were certainly present), whether they were capable of responding to an attack by a mob of rival supporters or were just scared stiff!?

It's a long time since I've been called Son btw auld yin.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

It's been common knowledge for sometime that the entire thing was a pack of lies, the boy was accidently injured whilst those around him on the bus were trying to get to some uppity **** who dared walk up Cathcart rd before the game, very territorial these sevco fans, esp ones from Bridgton. The newspaper article even called the Celtic Fans "cowardly" but i'd say they were anything but if they were walking in that street prior to that game, and even less cowardly if they entered a bus load of sevco fans and threw a bottle at a child and then made their escape into a street full of sevco fans.

Not a single witness, not a single image from CCTV, no prints or DNA from the bottle, its almost as if it never happened and you blame the lack of Police action on it being Celtic fans as if we are above the law, what a cretin. I',m sure in a few years time we'll see a young Glasgow man calling out his violent p***k of a step dad on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

f**k up ya dick

Of course it made the news, they made a news story out of it but once the police investigated it they found nothing, not one witness, just a wall of silence from everyone in or around the bus. Strange that.

Of course it made the news, they made a news story out of it but once the police investigated it they found nothing, not one witness, just a wall of silence from everyone in or around the bus. Strange that.

Seems that there were plenty to offer their view of what happened on the bus itself to the Polis, but not one single person happy to come forward and offer an alternative explanation or corroborate evidence as to what happened outside the bus.

Strange that from such a progressive bunch eh!?

Meanwhile a young lad is scarred for life, whilst some lowlife brags in his local slophouse of how him and his pals once attacked a bus full of **** on the way to Hampden Park.

From the Sun

EXCLUSIVE by GORDON TAIT, Chief Reporter

A PROBE into a bottle attack on a Rangers fan of 11 was shelved by the police after no one came forward to help.

Kieran Duffy was in a bus heading to his first Old Firm match when he lost two teeth in a cowardly assault by a Celtic thug near Hampden Park.

But it has emerged police halted the case when their search for witnesses drew a blank.

A spokesman said: “The investigation has concluded with no arrest. However should any new information come to light it will be acted upon.”

Kieran was going to the League Cup semi-final in February with his twin brother Declan and dad Robert, 40, when he was attacked in Glasgow’s Mount Florida.

Nothing to see here, move along now.

The only truth in that entire story was that celtic won 2-0

Don't believe everything you read in the papers son. If some *** entered our bus and threw a bottle and caused that damage to child he would have been hunted down. .

Shut up, you attention seeking moron.

Shut up, you attention seeking moron.

What an engaging repartee we seem to have.

I was addressing an earlier post and giving my informed opinion on the matter or would you rather I just perpetuate the myth that this assault actually happened as they claimed and blame the police for not catching those responsible?

What an engaging repartee we seem to have.

I was addressing an earlier post and giving my informed opinion on the matter or would you rather I just perpetuate the myth that this assault actually happened as they claimed and blame the police for not catching those responsible?

Why on earth would a guy who took his son to hospital after he was hit in the face with a bottle decide he needed to embellish upon what actually happened to him!?

The Police commented on the incident but have received no assistance whatsoever in identifying the perpetrator, that's the point.

My point is that it's bollocks, fabricated bollocks, I thought that right away and was told it within a week or 2. And now this development which only validates what I'd been told.

Public outrage, a reward for info, a bottle as evidence, a bus full of witnesses, a street full of witnesses, CCTV yet the police have nothing to go on. Hope the boy enjoyed the £10k or whatever it totalled he got from the collection the celtic fans had and I hope his dad has a nasty visit from karma real soon.

My point is that it's bollocks, fabricated bollocks, I thought that right away and was told it within a week or 2. And now this development which only validates what I'd been told.

Public outrage, a reward for info, a bottle as evidence, a bus full of witnesses, a street full of witnesses, CCTV yet the police have nothing to go on. Hope the boy enjoyed the £10k or whatever it totalled he got from the collection the celtic fans had and I hope his dad has a nasty visit from karma real soon.

What a fucking rodent you are , like the ones who have obviously chosen to cover up the crime , a sleekit cowardly scumbag .

Who is playing the victim card?

I'm sure you know a few members from that bus, go ask what happened.

What difference would me asking them what happened make? As far as I am aware it is a bus which allows no booze on board and not overly boisterous , I am aware what happened , the bus was attacked

A ten GRAND collection by Hoops fans for something that didn't happen eh!? Why would they do that?

I guess it would have at least made a good PR piece for the Celt*c View or a sticky on KDS!

Surely the club would also have recognised this generous whip round, perhaps in the matchday Programme??

"Kind-hearted Bhoys in fundraiser for young Rangers fan, bottled by one of our own supporters"

" Club announce candle lit vigil outside Parkhead'' .....etc

A ten GRAND collection by Hoops fans for something that didn't happen eh!? Why would they do that?

I guess it would have at least made a good PR piece for the Celt*c View or a sticky on KDS!

Surely the club would also have recognised this generous whip round, perhaps in the matchday Programme??

"Kind-hearted Bhoys in fundraiser for young Rangers fan, bottled by one of our own supporters"

" Club announce candle lit vigil outside Parkhead'' .....etc

I'm sure they did it because they were outraged at the story they read in the tabloids. A story that now appears to be lies.

Archived