Celtic progressing & Rangers regressing.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that's a fact is it ? Maybe it was the Amsterdam polis

Did you see the CCTV video of that incident or the stills in the papers and on the news? That's how we know that happened. Did you see the CCTV footage of the Ajax fans attacking a Glasgow bar, or see the stills in the papers or on the news? That's how we know that happened also. Did you see anything from Cathcart rd? No! Neither did the police. Nothing, zilch. All *** Lies.

Did you see the CCTV video of that incident or the stills in the papers and on the news? That's how we know that happened. Did you see the CCTV footage of the Ajax fans attacking a Glasgow bar, or see the stills in the papers or on the news? That's how we know that happened also. Did you see anything from Cathcart rd? No! Neither did the police. Nothing, zilch. All *** Lies.

It's a conspiracy , poor innocent celtic.

I'm not sure what's more mental:

The suggestion that no such attack happened

Or

The suggestion that the police haven't investigated properly because the victim was a Rangers fan.

OF Wallopers.

Where has anyone said it was not investigated because it was a Rangers fan ? Genuine question

Although the glass bottle smashed into the face of an 11 year old boy, the Police have been unable to secure any witnesses.

Aye, no f*cker knows who did it !!?

If it was our fans singing naughty songs on the way to Hampden, I'm sure there would have been plenty of evidence and witnesses.

The 1st post on the matter, I think the implication is that the matter was dropped because it was (allegedly) celtic fans hence the comment "If it was our fans (Sevco) singing naughty songs on the way to Hampden, I'm sure there would have been plenty of evidence and witnesses".

The 1st post on the matter, I think the implication is that the matter was dropped because it was (allegedly) celtic fans hence the comment "If it was our fans (Sevco) singing naughty songs on the way to Hampden, I'm sure there would have been plenty of evidence and witnesses".

That is not saying the issue was dropped because it was a rangers fan , it is saying that fans caught singing songs are caught and punished no bother yet someone bottling a child still roams the streets

Where has anyone said it was not investigated because it was a Rangers fan ? Genuine question

As indicated, Rob did on this thread. I've read the allegation elsewhere on here as well. I think it might have been Rob's suggestion then too, but I'm not absolutely sure.

I'm not sure what's more mental:The suggestion that no such attack happenedOrThe suggestion that the police haven't investigated properly because the victim was a Rangers fan.OF Wallopers.

The similarities between this thread and the one when the Morton fans complained about bottle throwing though.

A ten year kid said the guy who attacked him had a green and white beanie on.

Any attempt to pass this off as anything other than a YIN fan is fucking laughable. But then you are thick as fcuk so it does not surprise me you are unable to grasp this.

Ah those famous green and white wearing football fans , they get everywhere causing trouble

Any attempt to pass this off as anything other than a YIN fan is fucking laughable. But then you are thick as fcuk so it does not surprise me you are unable to grasp this.

Eh, no he didn't. Do all your mob make shit up to suit their agenda?

Kieran was going to the League Cup semi-final in February with his twin brother Declan and dad Robert, 40, when he was attacked in Glasgow’s Mount Florida.

A mob of Hoops yobs in the street began shouting abuse at the driver before the door was opened and the bottle launched.

Kieran, of the city’s Springboig, was left covered in blood and needing stitches.

His family yesterday declined to comment on the latest news.

But Kieran said at the time: “I was scared, I didn’t know what had happened.

“I saw my brother was crying. My hand was covered in blood and I realised something was wrong.” His dad added: “It hit my elbow but I didn’t realise the state Kieran was in.

“He was drenched in blood. If it had been two inches up, we’d have been talking life or death.

“I was on the ground, just about to collapse. Seeing your son in that mess, it knocked me for six, I nearly fainted.

“I felt sick, dizzy — there was blood everywhere.”

Police are looking for a man wearing green and a white beanie-style hat
 and have appealed to anyone who witnessed the attack to get in touch.

Do all you soap dodgers ignore facts or just the numerous hard of thinking ones?

Aye but the polis are aw masons , it's a conspiracy a tells yae

Police are looking for a man wearing green and a white beanie-style hat
 and have appealed to anyone who witnessed the attack to get in touch.

Do all you soap dodgers ignore facts or just the numerous hard of thinking ones?

You've got to be the thickest c**t on here, by a long way.

How does 'police are looking for a man wearing green and white style beanie hat' prove that the 10yr old 'SAID IT'?

The point isn't that the incident wasn't properly investigated by the polis because the injured lad was a Rangers fan, but the fact that no-one in the crowd either knew or was able to identify who threw the bottle.

If it was your boy, I'm pretty sure that you would want someone to come forward?

The point about our fans, is that there's always a multiple of complainants lining up to offer evidence of any misbehaviour at or outside the ground, fair enough! but a kid getting smashed in the face with a bottle obviously doesn't warrant the same level of concern.

That is not saying the issue was dropped because it was a rangers fan , it is saying that fans caught singing songs are caught and punished no bother yet someone bottling a child still roams the streets

This is exactly the point.

Archived