Celtic progressing & Rangers regressing.

I think you'll find that the ones generalising are Celtic fans. Constant shouts of "go home ya H*ns" directed at the Killie fans for absolutely no reason. Kilmarnock have NEVER had a fan arrested for sectarian abuse - Your lot being unable to distinguish between Killie and Billy really is it I'm afraid. As I said, I'm a Catholic of Irish origin as of course are my family, my friends too. We sit in 3 different stands between us and have been going for over 30 years - is this enough for me to generalise, that no one I have ever met has ever expressed any loyalist feeling?

P.S. I find it extremely patronising to assume that I need a 'big team'. That's your paranoid agenda at work again. If they're not with us then they must be against us attitude. Killie are my big and only team. Who is your big team incidentally? Artmedia Bratislava? How many Scottish towns/clubs does that theory have Celtic as their big team.

The Celtic fans can have selective hearing at times but there you go again with the never attitude I say again you can't say with all impunity that there are no Kilmarnock fans who don't have Loyalist leanings despite what you cite that none have been dragged through the courts.

What you can say is that in all your years in going to watch Kilmarnock you have never spoken to or overheard any Kilmarnock fans express or show loyalist leanings, that I can accept but never no way.

You know what I find patronising, it is people claiming to be extremely patronised and then falling down and being extremely patronising to others who point out their extremely patronising faults and not being able to see that they are guilty of the same but just don't like it being highlighted. What about my question ref the words B****** & C*** ?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Celtic fans can have selective hearing at times but there you go again with the never attitude I say again you can't say with all impunity that there are no Kilmarnock fans who don't have Loyalist leanings despite what you cite that none have been dragged through the courts.

What you can say is that in all your years in going to watch Kilmarnock you have never spoken to or overheard any Kilmarnock fans express or show loyalist leanings, that I can accept but never no way.

You know what I find patronising, it is people claiming to be extremely patronised and then falling down and being extremely patronising to others who point out their extremely patronising faults and not being able to see that they are guilty of the same but just don't like it being highlighted. What about my question ref the words B****** & C*** ?

I assumed that question was rhetorical as it was stupid. You could add the words sausage and cheese if you want to make it even more ridiculous? The point I was making is that if there is a word which you think is fine but someone else things is racist or bigoted, if you continue using it after you have been informed that they are offended by that word, then in DELBERATELY using it you are a bigot? It's a very simple theory isn't it? Maybe I am sensitive, but I grew up being called words like p*pe, t*ig and f*nian. These words and their ethimologies can be argued to be non offensive however I was offended by them. Words evolve in their meanings, gay being a good example. H*n, depending on the context and environment could be deemed bigoted, and particularly if followed by one of your examples words.

Also, by your logic and following a simple mathematical model, as Celtic's crowd is probably 10 times the size of Kilmarnock's average it is entirely possible that Celtic have 10 times the amount of people with Loyalist leanings? You might not have heard them and there are probably no recorded cases but that doesn't mean they're not there.

I assumed that question was rhetorical as it was stupid. You could add the words sausage and cheese if you want to make it even more ridiculous? The point I was making is that if there is a word which you think is fine but someone else things is racist or bigoted, if you continue using it after you have been informed that they are offended by that word, then in DELBERATELY using it you are a bigot? It's a very simple theory isn't it? Maybe I am sensitive, but I grew up being called words like p*pe, t*ig and f*nian. These words and their ethimologies can be argued to be non offensive however I was offended by them. Words evolve in their meanings, gay being a good example. H*n, depending on the context and environment could be deemed bigoted, and particularly if followed by one of your examples words.

Also, by your logic and following a simple mathematical model, as Celtic's crowd is probably 10 times the size of Kilmarnock's average it is entirely possible that Celtic have 10 times the amount of people with Loyalist leanings? You might not have heard them and there are probably no recorded cases but that doesn't mean they're not there.

Rhetorical, it did require an answer stupid or not we all have an opinion but on a par with your never stance. The H word is certainly offensive if used in conjunction with the examples I put up on it's own for me it has more to do with their peripatetic behaviour but I suppose that depends on who your friends are and how they see it . As far as there being the possibility of Celtic having supporters who might have Loyalist leanings I think the chances of that would be near nonexistent in my opinion, it would not fit with their beliefs and modus operandi but having protestants who support Celtic certainly I know quite a few and at times envy their commitment.

Rhetorical, it did require an answer stupid or not we all have an opinion but on a par with your never stance. The H word is certainly offensive if used in conjunction with the examples I put up on it's own for me it has more to do with their peripatetic behaviour but I suppose that depends on who your friends are and how they see it . As far as there being the possibility of Celtic having supporters who might have Loyalist leanings I think the chances of that would be near nonexistent in my opinion, it would not fit with their beliefs and modus operandi but having protestants who support Celtic certainly I know quite a few and at times envy their commitment.

Bizzare. You can say that those views don't fit with Celtic fan's beliefs but you are happy to infer as to what may be the beliefs of Kilmarnock fans? Slightly contradictory IMO. You have no idea how frustrating it is as a Killie fan to have the H*n word directed at you constantly with absolutely no evidence to support the accusation - this was essentially the point I was making. I made the , (admittedly ridiculous), point that there could also be these people in the Celtic support as, serious question, If no-one has ever been arrested for sectarian abuse and there is absolutely no documented evidence of Kilmarnock fans being sectarian, (apart from the old 'ma pal heard yous singing the sash' crap). Then how can we prove to you that we don't have the beliefs you infer?. It's so hard to get past certain fans hyperbole and obfuscation and downright lies essentially that the mud just sticks.

So are the greenyins still trying to say that the h word is just a bit o the craic?

I've used it for 30+ years to describe rangers fans, and never in a sectarian way. If I see someone coming out of a mosque rearing a rangers top my 1st thought is -hvn. It's only in recent times of everyone looking to be offended that it's become a problem word.

I've used it for 30+ years to describe rangers fans, and never in a sectarian way. If I see someone coming out of a mosque rearing a rangers top my 1st thought is -hvn. It's only in recent times of everyone looking to be offended that it's become a problem word.

Yep. I suspect it's coincidental to them being a complete fucking laughing stock.

Silly ****.

Bizzare. You can say that those views don't fit with Celtic fan's beliefs but you are happy to infer as to what may be the beliefs of Kilmarnock fans? Slightly contradictory IMO. You have no idea how frustrating it is as a Killie fan to have the H*n word directed at you constantly with absolutely no evidence to support the accusation - this was essentially the point I was making. I made the , (admittedly ridiculous), point that there could also be these people in the Celtic support as, serious question, If no-one has ever been arrested for sectarian abuse and there is absolutely no documented evidence of Kilmarnock fans being sectarian, (apart from the old 'ma pal heard yous singing the sash' crap). Then how can we prove to you that we don't have the beliefs you infer?. It's so hard to get past certain fans hyperbole and obfuscation and downright lies essentially that the mud just sticks.

No need to prove anything I know that their will be fans within the Kilmarnock support that abhor all the songs and chants it is exactly the same for some within the Celtic support and being labelled Paranoid for years which has now been put to rest, as you say some mud sticks. The biggest hurdle has yet to be overcome and I won't see it during my lifetime and that is Sectarianism.

Celtic fined €10,000 for crowd disturbances in game against Dinamo Zagreb last year.

Chris McLaughgoblin ‏@ChrisMcLaughgob 12m12 minutes ago

CORRECTION ;Previous tweeted #Celtic fined 5 times in 3 yrs. It is ACTUALLY sixth fine! #TheBhoysOfSix

Progressing then.

They're going for nine in a row..

Celtic fined €10,000 for crowd disturbances in game against Dinamo Zagreb last year.

Chris McLaughgoblin ‏@ChrisMcLaughgob 12m12 minutes ago

CORRECTION ;Previous tweeted #Celtic fined 5 times in 3 yrs. It is ACTUALLY sixth fine! #TheBhoysOfSix

Progressing then.

Celtic bringing Scottish football into disrepute once again. Something has to be done about this club and their fans. :o

Celtic bringing Scottish football into disrepute once again. Something has to be done about this club and their fans. :o

This could've been easily avoided If we only had the vision and foresight such as rangers, to fail to produce audited accounts, we'd have a squeaky clean record in Europe for 3 years. :(

Celtic and feyenord fans threatening to batter any Aberdeen fan , h*n or Jew who they happen to come across at the weekend . Real groundbreaking stuff by a forward moving support

I'm saying nothing til i hear Amy McDonald's thoughts on the matter.

Surely must be a record for the most fines in European football.

Well, Steaua have just been ordered to play behind closed doors and professional Greek football has just been suspended indefinitely, so I'd say that the issue is one of severity, as far as the authorities are concerned.

Although I do have to slow-handclap those fannies who thought a "Fvck UEFA" banner was a smashing idea. That video of the Parkhead resident who couldn't identify a pineapple looks like an appearance on Mastermind, by comparison.

Archived