Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

Mine is more personal, i.e. not from the newspapers.

I asked a Rangers-supporting pupil of mine:

"Why is Lee McCulloch called Big Jig?"

"He's like a jigsaw, he can go anywhere in the team".

"Er... surely the point of a jigsaw is that each piece can go in one place only?"

*Head exploded*

The current good chuckle, not being able to find a place for the EGM after the hotel in London 'cancelled' the booking. Seriously, what else can they screw up? If it is a London setting to hold lots of Bears maybe just 'park' the Gazebo in Hyde Park. Near Park Lane and Mayfair for the spivs to go for an expenses-paid swill in the trough afterwards. That should get Sevco a wee bit nearer admin!?

Dundee United well and truly putting them in their place 2 seasons on the trot.

The challenge cup final.

And I couldnt help but laugh at Scott Brown pointing at the score board and pulling a face last week

SywKLT0.gif

Going 2-0 up against Alloa with about 20 minutes left in the Petrofac semi, and losng 3-2.

I almost turned the game off at 2-0, but my sixth sense must have been working that night.

I chucked it at 2-0 and checked the BBC website just in time to see 3-2. Then watched the match on iplayer the next day, sat pishing myself.

The 'admin' game where we beat them 1-0.

This is up there for me

The week prior to this game twitter was full of them "oh we need to get it full, show support for the team" etc then they get humped :lol:

And I remember seeing one lassie retweeted who said something like "left early, load of shite! but we showed those b*****ds, we don't do walking away!" The perennial inability to have any sort of self-awareness about literally anything that has happened to Rangers over the past ~4 years from the people who stand and watch as their club gets horsed by literally everyone wins for me for this very reason. Hell fucking mend the lot of them.

From my own club's contributions to the pointing and laughing at Rangers/Sevco, it's hard to pick between Johnny Russell's 15 second goal at Tannadice or Ciftci's gifted goal which he started celebrating before he'd even put it in the net at Ibrox last April. Ciftci's goal is just funny in general even when you forget all the issues surrounding that game and it spared everyone a tense last ten minutes to that semi-final. On Russell's goal set up one of the most enjoyable, comfortable and downright amusing 90 minutes of football I've seen at Tannadice and forced a lot of people (particularly those in the media) to accept that Sevco's cup win over Motherwell had been the fluke result that season, not ICT's 3-0 humping of them.

I thought Raith's Challenge Cup final victory last April was going to be hard to top but Alloa's comeback in the semi-final at the end of last year was deliriously funny. Absolutely wonderful stuff.

171187-rangers-fans-with-sink-us-and-wel

:lol:

You have to admit though, that in the 'battle of the banners' contest that both arse cheeks seem to indulge in, at least the Sevconians choose a better typeface. The Green Brigade bawbags have poor old Eric Gill spinning in his grave.

Shoulders was good and big hoose guy.

The constant headlines and comedy results on the pitch.

The best has been the Sevco fans on here...by a mile

Kinky can't get his head around supporting a diddy team....this has been amusing.

No8 I will not be back while the bus boy gangsters are in charge....he went back and bought his ST...all good as he can glory hunt with his big team Man City....spineless.

Tedi..not getting a ST...yes he will...no he won't...he bought one...but does not go to the games so has made a stand. Confused.

Bennett with his constant deflection and one line dribble...keep those shields at Max wee yin. Clueless as usual.

Rob....constantly having wee tantrums. Angry man.

Awra, British patriot,battle fever..ect..Totally lost...pleasing.

Edited by the 67

Another piss take thread really? as if there aren't enough on here for the obsessives to get their fix already.Guess it shows how little else there is to talk about in the Scottish game at the moment. I cant think of any other reason. Ah well..

Can I nominate posts like this from people like Rob?

Without the confirmation that it gets to them so, laughing at them wouldn't be half as much fun.

I'd have to say that my fave was when they 'had the battle fever on' and were promptly pumped on their own patch by Dundee United.

Honourable mentions to Raith Rovers x2, Annan, QoS, Hibs x2 and Ally McCoist's grass-cutting skills.

It's QoS x2 as well, thank you very much.