Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

This thread has been absolutely tremendous.

So much hilarity over the last three years it's difficult to pick a favourite but for me the match at Tannadice just nicks top spot. That match had everything; the pre-match 'sink us and we'll sink you' threats of boycotts, trying to show Dundee Utd how much they needed ra berz money only for Utd fans to pack it out in one of Scottish footballs great GIRFUY moments...and then that goal, 15 seconds of defiance before they did indeed surrender to an absolute pumping in front of the to cameras...and the 90min rendition of Zombie Nation that accompanied it. That early goal had me buckled. Simply beautiful.

Just the general delusion among ra Berz that The Rangers are in some way important. Beyond being a money-making enterprise for the spivs and an emotional comfort blanket for ra Berz' meaningless lives, The Rangers simply do not matter to a single soul.

The whole Rangers fiasco was quite funny 2/3 years ago, but then the SFA/SPL bent over backwards to keep them as high up in Scottish football as possible, and it all just turned into a load of corrupt f**k from there. They're a club on their knees, and they do very little to offend these days, I don't find anything about their situation funny, tbh. I'm probably in the same mindset as their decent fans, who I sympathise with because I know what it feels like to have your club fucked around, and have sniveling fannies from less successful clubs shoving it down your throat and hoping your club die. It's all just a bit boring now, and is a great representation of what Scottish football is all about these days. Nothing but boring, tedious shite.

Having said all that, the Christmas message video has always made me laugh.

A The Rangers fan...

You think it's worth quoting me 3 times? Get a fucking life.

Still, your apology of a team has done the square root of hee haw for at least a generation and a half so I guess you have time to waste.

:lol:

I think this one's broken.

Incidentally, Dundee (twice) along with Morton, Falkirk, Hearts, Motherwell, Dunfermline and Livingston (twice) are all clubs that have survived insolvency events. Your supposedly "giant" club died a hilarious, simpering death.

No wonder you're upset.

Enjoy the ever-lengthening lower league journey you c**t.

Edited by jupe1407

A The Rangers fan...

I'm just not a bitter sniveling fanny, unlike most football fans in this country. Your club nearly went to the wall recently (as did mine), maybe you'd be able to empathise with the decent folk who just want to support their football club without it being a circus. But nah, you can't give an honest opinion on here without being accused of being an OF fan.

Edited by Beltur

I'm just not a bitter sniveling fanny, unlike most football fans in this country. Your club nearly went to the wall recently (as did mine), maybe you'd be able to empathise with the decent folk who just want to support their football club without it being a circus. But nah, you can't give an honest opinion on here without being accused of being an OF fan.

Bitter snivelling fanny type post imo.

In stitches at this thread and Kinky. :lol:

Endless mirth from Scotland's premier comedy club and so many highlights from Mr Custard and Shooders via Giovanni de Stefano back to Charles Green standing triumphantly in front of that French Chateaux.

On the pitch "super rangers" being reduced to this at home to Stirling Albion in an empty Ibrox is highly amusing but I think the twin Raith Rovers and Dundee United defeats stand out for sheer seethe.

ib2caEpENwdJnK.gif

Any excuse for this as well.

rangers-league-3-fail-meme-generator-i-f

Edited by AberdeenBud

The slightly misleading season ticket sales chart

attachicon.gifSeason Tickets.jpg

I thought I had seen everything throughout this entire fiasco, but that's new to me. Absolutely brilliant stuff, definitely one out of the Rangers Standard Grade Mathsbook.

Wonder why they didn't update it for this year or last?

For me, it has to be Mr Custard. Only this collection of invertebrates could f*ck it up so handsomely that money for a 'fighting fund' would end up in the Paypal account of a part time children's entertainer. It's Fawlty Towers stuff, so entirely avoidable but doomed to end up in redooubtable incompetence and hilarity.*

* I might end up having to revise this should the upcoming EGM have to be held in a houseboat on the Thames or - just imagine how good this would be - a tax haven like Jersey!

You think it's worth quoting me 3 times? Get a fucking life.

Still, your apology of a team has done the square root of hee haw for at least a generation and a half so I guess you have time to waste.

Pssst, hey, you wanna know what it's like to actually win The Championship. eh? It's actually not too bad. True, there are bigger prizes in football so maybe next year, then again, maybe not.

They urnae decent ................ :lol:

In stitches at this thread and Kinky. :lol:

Endless mirth from Scotland's premier comedy club and so many highlights from Mr Custard and Shooders via Giovanni de Stefano back to Charles Green standing triumphantly in front of that French Chateaux.

On the pitch "super rangers" being reduced to this at home to Stirling Albion in an empty Ibrox is highly amusing but I think the twin Raith Rovers and Dundee United defeats stand out for sheer seethe.

ib2caEpENwdJnK.gif

That's shocking. Against Stirling at home?!!