Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

I'm just not a bitter sniveling fanny, unlike most football fans in this country. Your club nearly went to the wall recently (as did mine), maybe you'd be able to empathise with the decent folk who just want to support their football club without it being a circus. But nah, you can't give an honest opinion on here without being accused of being an OF fan.

Being an old firm sympathiser is pretty shameful to be honest.

Being an old firm sympathiser is pretty shameful to be honest.

This. Even if you take the "local team" and "ma da' took me frae bein' a bairn" excuses as being reasonable, anyone who grows up and looks at either of these two cannot ignore what they represent and what their support in general are like. If you're willing to ignore all that in order to validate your existence by association with a club that wins trophies, then you're an arsehole. No amount of success can cover the sectarian stench.

vikings-out_cartoon_zpsfb075475.gif

10074970_zps76f794bd.jpg

:whistle

That was amusing...

If you are including the Viking then Tedi's "why would they wear stars in the SFL? Those stars were for winning the SPL" has to be the winner. If it wasn't for the BRALT teds would know nothing about his club.

A much overlooked incident has to be when the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund set up its paypal donation link , only to find the entire warchest had been sent to a delighted Mr Custard , a self employed party clown from Norwich or somewhere. :lol:

This was mine - as well. The whole scenario was just typical of Sevco not managing to actually do anything right. The fact that their money was going to Mr Custard the clown was comedy gold.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/pictures-four-years-turmoil-rangers-5135927

This related page seems quite promising

If only someone warned them :bairn

Disappointed the Dreary Record omitted this from their gallery.

20120613_rip-rangers.jpg

Think The Herald front page was the best out of a very close run competition.

1457693_10202558903756281_792227411_n.jp

Favourite hilarious moment? I'm going to have to take a week if to narrow it down to 100. Maybe 500 is a more reasonable figure. Ha ha ha you zoomers. If only you'd have accepted your club died you wouldn't be getting daily humiliation. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of scumbags