Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

No, just telling the truth about that shambles of a new club you follow. Danny's too busy running the Queen Vic to bother about a post-liquidation mob who will never see the bright lights. It leaves the option for you now to go gloryhunt a successful club.

Nah changing my team is not even something I would contemplate

Born to reign over us...ffs

attachicon.gifbt.jpg

That's got to be photoshopped surely. I know Rangers fans are absolutely servile but FFS

Absolutely genuine. I remember it on here from the time.

Kind of pish you would of expected decades ago, cringworthy rubbish these days. Be doffing their caps at their Lords and Masters next

Edited by San Starko Rover

Kind of pish you would of expected decades ago, cringworthy rubbish these days. Be doffing their caps at their Lords and Masters next

Well, in recent times it has been Mr. Murray, Mr. Whyte, Mr. Green… where will it all end? Mr. King (convicted tax criminal)?

I remember Bendarroch claiming that the last thing you'd get from Rangers fans was subservience too.

Wonder how the Old bugger's doing.

Don't see what's hilarious about it, just saying for a club and a support that is irrelevant now to Scottish Football, there's still an awful lot of haters still clinging on to it. It's not hilarious it's f*ckin sad, that's all.

(Raging, seething. not enjoying the journey, tearful etc etc...yep all those things!)

Oh Rob, I do enjoy this silly little thing you do.

You won't catch me claiming Rangers are irrelevant or that I don't care about them. I really do - in fact I'm a bit obsessed.

It's been wonderful - a modern morality tale, a truly uplifting story that I'm so glad to have had a ringside seat for. It's about as far from "sad", as can be imagined.

Oh Rob, I do enjoy this silly little thing you do.

You won't catch me claiming Rangers are irrelevant or that I don't care about them. I really do - in fact I'm a bit obsessed.

It's been wonderful - a modern morality tale, a truly uplifting story that I'm so glad to have had a ringside seat for. It's about as far from "sad", as can be imagined.

You really do come across like Graham Spier's at times.

From a totally selfish point our two victories are the things I have taken the most personal enjoyment from. I know in reality they rank knowhere near the top of the joke clubs list of comedy acheivements. This thread has opened my eyes to some things I didn't have a clue about including Mr Custard and others but they don't make my top 3.

3) Raith beating them in the ramsden final at Easter Road was a great day for the neutral fan to have a complete and utter giggle at The Rangers failing to get their hands on that pesky trophy.

2) 2-0 up and cruising at The Recs and for some reason I didn't switch over, 15 minutes later i was so glad I didn't. Probably their biggest chuck away result since being reformed.

1) Hibs 4-0 Rangers. I have never seen a rangers team being pulled apart so easily and 7-0 wouldn't have flattered Hibs. The fact Ian Black got hooked and just about started greeting added some extra enjoyment.

Edited by Broony88

@BBCSportsound: London hotel "considering their position in the light of recent information" about hosting Rangers EGM. http://t.co/K2vhnxT6Ch/s/olV3

Please stop...I sore laughing.

Not as much as a bloke in Glasgow with a gazebo for hire that the price of is going up every day.

An EGM causing a panic imagine if it was a game with the apparent 200K going - bloody Marshall law

@BBCSportsound: London hotel "considering their position in the light of recent information" about hosting Rangers EGM. http://t.co/K2vhnxT6Ch/s/olV3

Please stop...I sore laughing.

Not as much as a bloke in Glasgow with a gazebo for hire that the price of is going up every day.

An EGM causing a panic imagine if it was a game with the apparent 200K going - bloody Marshall law

can't even organise a simple meeting. No wonder we all laugh.

Are they legally obliged to publicly announce the venue of the EGM? Serious question. Given the circumstances, couldn't they hold it in an undisclosed location? Is it open to the public or is invitation only?