Jags V County

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was so hammered that day. Last thing i remember was flicking a fag and it hit some womans dog......she wasn't best pleased

I've got one of you m8 8)

No fag flicking though.

Great atmosphere at Inn Deep that day. County and Thistle fans all happy to be staying up and some Sunderland fans probably happy as they weren't watching Sunderland.

post-1545-14244302647566_thumb.jpg

I can't imagine too different a team from last Saturday if that's the case, though I wasn't there and can't comment on performances. Gallacher in for Fox, obviously. Balatoni will no doubt keep his place. Fraser into Bannigan's position and Stevenson in for him.

Munns is just a dive old mans pub but they do their best to welcome those going to the football and were giving out free pies and sandwiches last time I went in.

Munns - the pub which has some Thistle slogans painted on the beams - one which famously states "The Harry Rags"

Guess the painter, like the owners, have square root of f**k all football knowledge when it comes to the Jags.

I've been struggling with a chest infection all week so won't be going. Thinking positive though, reckon we'll get that elusive win. Bannigan needs a spell out of the team, he's been honking. Just hope Seaborne's back - he's our best defender by a mile.

I've been struggling with a chest infection all week so won't be going. Thinking positive though, reckon we'll get that elusive win. Bannigan needs a spell out of the team, he's been honking. Just hope Seaborne's back - he's our best defender by a mile.

^^^ Seaborne ;)

The closer we get to another kick-off, the greater the feeling of unease that builds up. Last week was thoroughly enjoyable, without being overly impressive. Our run following on from our previous morale-boosting win (a more impressive win, at that) was horrendous, with any thoughts that we had turned a corner vanishing very quickly. I would be delighted with a draw.

Having said all that, it is amazing how quickly things can change. 8 days ago I was totally prepared for the prospect of our season being over with us 9 points adrift of everyone... suddenly, if by some miracle we manage another win again today, we could reasonably claim to be within touching distance of 9th place.

Also worth noting how vitally important opening goals have been this season in County games. Only once have we taken anything from a game after conceding first, and we have never lost after scoring first.

As I said, I would be delighted with a point today.

Gallacher, odonnell, Frans, seaborne, booth, osman, Fraser, Mcdaid, stevenson, elliott, taylor.

Decent enough that. Lawless should be in but whatever.

Some of our best performances have had Lawless playing. He's had a nice season so far. I don't understand why Archie is not playing him especially as it is a home game and we should be aggressive. We have a collect all three points today.

Its a good starting XI. Hopefully Taylor will give us some extra bite up front but Osman and Fraser needs to find form with the former stepping up today defensively and latter supporting Taylor along with Stevo and Elliott. Glad Stevo is also back in there.

Mon the Jags!

Archived