Racism in junior football.

colliebhoy

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also mentioned on the ardeer thistle website about the alleged incident and names the player involved plus mentions about an attack on ardeer supporters by opposition fans albeit this is one side of the story. Surely more to come about this.

This is a classic example of a great p and b thread . A serious point almost lost in a maelstrom of attempted humour, knicker wetting and whataboutery. Fantastic - and DOA heading for a heid's gone explosion. Crack on.

This is a classic example of a great p and b thread . A serious point almost lost in a maelstrom of attempted humour, knicker wetting and whataboutery. Fantastic - and DOA heading for a heid's gone explosion. Crack on.

Arnie Bembo,or anyone else,should not have to read between the lines to understand that a huge majority stand with him on this issue. Racists should not only be shown the red card,but should also be shown a warrant card and be denied a place among us for fear they infect us. This is a classic example of an occasion when the majority must not stay silent.

Did the guy report it to anyone? If he did good on him and The accused should be dealt with accordingly, if he didn't he obviously has bigger things to worry about than you lot that are flinging their toys out the pram on this 1!! Why get pissed off and abusive to each other when the matter in hand does not effect you in the slightest?! Back to your pot Nigel's

I thought Junior Football had risen above all this pish.......obviously not !!!!!!

I hope "Them that should be obeyed" sort it out.........and fast.

Not that I disagree with this post, but racism isn't Junior football's problem, neither is it football in general's problem. It's a society issue.

However, the committees and fans of any club have to be proactive when it is witnessed in anyone (even fellow committee members or fellow fans).

Banter and fun are one thing but the things I remember hearing being banded about at players or officials at matches were just frightening. I doubt it has changed much.

Going to a football match has to stop being seen as free licence to say anything you want however vile.

The fact that a player has allegedly done this is on another level and the eyes of the Junior world has to be on Greenock insofar as how they deal with it. Good luck to them and I hope they are brave.

Did the guy report it to anyone? If he did good on him and The accused should be dealt with accordingly, if he didn't he obviously has bigger things to worry about than you lot that are flinging their toys out the pram on this 1!! Why get pissed off and abusive to each other when the matter in hand does not effect you in the slightest?! Back to your pot Nigel's

The only way that this doesn't affect everyone is if it didn't happen.

Lads I apologise is anyone took offence yesterday , I was only asking if anyone else heard this abuse take place. wasnt saying he was lying or at and I do no Allan but doesn't mean he never done it. And rrg knows it was some banter as well.

Brian ?

There is no prize for constantly using my name .

Anyway you know i know your man is in the shit and will have to face the music for being a ignoramus.

Christ the amount of fines that Greenock mob pay out over a season would buy them two or three top notch players. Well if they fancied sunny inverclyde that is.

Your man haha need to start a thread for you, all these wet dreams your having about me and the greenock boys.

And to clear it up I'm from port glasgow and I don't even no the boy Allan Ya caaaloooown. ,just no your easy for a wee bite brydo

Ok that is the single worst post i have ever seen on any forum on the internet and that takes some bloody doing.

Please tell me your taking the piss, please ffs.

Archived