Forfar vs Dunfermline

Forfar fans, Chris Duggan any good? Believe he spent a short time on loan with you last season?

He played 5 or 6 times during his loan spell. Big strong lad what I remember but given that's all I remember maybe he wasn't a stand out. Mind you my memory ain't what it it used to be..... Lol

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be an entertaining game at least. Must-win for both teams.

My team:

Douglas

Travis Malcolm James Campbell

Husband Young Dale

Denholm Hilson Swankie

If Baxter or Dunlop are fit, one of them has to go to right back with Travis to centre half. Maybe one of the three to left back?

I want to see Baxter/Dunlop/Malcolm/Steeves at some point, think that could be our strongest back four.

He played 5 or 6 times during his loan spell. Big strong lad what I remember but given that's all I remember maybe he wasn't a stand out. Mind you my memory ain't what it it used to be..... Lol

Cheers, we really need a physical presence upfront so he sounds like he could be a decent addition.

Would be great to see Forfar up with us 'big teams' next season. I'm badly missing trips to Angus and its proper grounds!

Should be an entertaining game at least. Must-win for both teams.

My team:

Douglas

Travis Malcolm James Campbell

Husband Young Dale

Denholm Hilson Swankie

If Baxter or Dunlop are fit, one of them has to go to right back with Travis to centre half. Maybe one of the three to left back?

I want to see Baxter/Dunlop/Malcolm/Steeves at some point, think that could be our strongest back four.

Travis would feature in our strongest back 4

Ryan Wallace is our only absentee according to JP on COWS. So in that case, I'd go:

Scully

Geggan

Buchanan

Martin

Whittle

Falkingham

McAusland

Spence

George

Barrowman

Moffat

Subs:

Goodfellow

Williamson

Paterson

Byrne

Thomson

Hopkirk

Allan

2-1 Pars, Barrowman and Moffat.

It was tempting to try and make this one but I'd be cutting it fine for getting to work.

Anyway, Forfar will win 2-1 after we take an early lead.

Travis would feature in our strongest back 4

That's probably fair, Travis has been very impressive.

Would be happy with Travis/Dunlop at centre half? I certainly would be. I can see that being the intention next season if we're in L1.

Typically I missed last weekend's game so I really have no idea other than what I've read / updates from those there on how we played. Although I am delighted Williamson is back in contention, I'd be very surprised if JP leaves out Geggan to accomodate him - I feel he'll want to go with that bit more defensive security that Geggan will provide. Could be wrong though. Would think George will be in with a shout of starting after he by all accounts was pivotal in turning the game around last week.

Tough game as always and, given I missed our only win at Station Park since the 80s last season, I'm not especially confident to give a score prediction. I didn't think we played too badly up there last time but we'll have to improve on recent showings to get a win here.

Archived