Forfar vs Dunfermline

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We have the best squad in the league"

Some Pars fans are still pedaling this nonsense. We have a squad that should be challenging top of the league but we're sittting outside the play-offs not because of bad luck or any of that crap, it's because we're really shit and have no confidence at all.

Coming from a Forfar fan, who have the highest c**t % of any club barring Peterhead.

Gypo boy is the biggest c&&& of a player in this league by a mile, even worse than that nugget from Peterhead.

Any who onto the game. Pars started the better for the first 15 mins, not sure about the chance when the player rounded Big Rab and hit the side netting. After that all Forfar

To be fair to the wee team from Fife you play the ball well at the back from the Middle onwards absolutely shocking. Ref was alright got most things correct.

The goal was an absolute peach.

Pretty standard win against a team with no ideas or cutting edge.

kinda shows the standard I suppose, when a man in his mid forties, turns out in goal every week, and for one of the better

teams. Wouldn't a low shot in the corner beat him every time? Remember being down the leagues, back in the day and I,m sure

Mick Leonard would have rattled a couple in. Drop in quality?, or rose tinted........

We are shite. Better team won. Husbands strike was worthy of winning the match.

Our diddies seemed to have a sweep on how many times they could punt it in the air to Darren Dods.

It's time for Faissal to go. George was awful as well, totally useless. Paterson was blowing oot his erse after 10 mins. Don't think we can get much worse

Are you by any chance the plooky faced ned that was so intent on abusing big Rab that you mistakenly thought you could walk through me to do it?

No, big rab is not actually one of the guys I'd call a c**t, barring being an absolute expert time waster I can't think of a reason to dislike him.

Btw what did josh do today, seems as always people hate him(and use racist language against him) without having anything to back that up.

No, big rab is not actually one of the guys I'd call a c**t, barring being an absolute expert time waster I can't think of a reason to dislike him.

Btw what did josh do today, seems as always people hate him(and use racist language against him) without having anything to back that up.

Barring 2 blatant dives, continual fouling, kicking out at Young in the first half, not much else.

Huffy little cretin

Barring 2 blatant dives, continual fouling, kicking out at Young in the first half, not much else.

Huffy little cretin

He never dived, if you hate divers there's plenty in your own team to complain about, as there is in every single team, josh isn't the only one at our club who goes down at times, he's absolutely no different to the rest

of them. Continual fouling again he wasn't bad for this, and compared to dods or templeman he's an absolute angel.

Kicked young? I take it your referring to when he pushed young when he came over to get involved in something nothing to do with him, young kicked off big style over a little push, you can't look at that incident and think falkingham was the worst.

He never dived, if you hate divers there's plenty in your own team to complain about, as there is in every single team, josh isn't the only one at our club who goes down at times, he's absolutely no different to the rest

of them. Continual fouling again he wasn't bad for this, and compared to dods or templeman he's an absolute angel.

Kicked young? I take it your referring to when he pushed young when he came over to get involved in something nothing to do with him, young kicked off big style over a little push, you can't look at that incident and think falkingham was the worst.

Have to disagree re the Young incident, but hey ho we all see things differently.

The cretin and angel are words I never thought would be used in the same sentence.

Our beef with the cretin and loons supporters goes back to his Smokie playing days.

Refuse to believe anyone wearing the blue of the Loons would dive a shocking and blatant lye lol.

Templeman must drive opposition supporters absolutely mad, he is skilled at drawing the foul

Well i would have Falkingham in my team any day, works hard and is a class act. In midfield in our side with the our experience around him he would control the midfield.

Well i would have Falkingham in my team any day, works hard and is a class act. In midfield in our side with the our experience around him he would control the midfield.

As I would too, the only decent pars player, and agree he would control the midfield.

However could never see him here given the amount of abuse he gets up at station park.

Mind you probably the last time you will see him up here when the Pars go part time next season

True and yes he would be a class act if he just played the game. Problem is he hasn't matured and might benefit from not being 'capitano'.

He's pally with Swankie I believe... Get him signed up for next season Dick.... :-)

Edit. Signed not singed..... :-(

Guest bernardblack

Coming from a Forfar fan, who have the highest c**t % of any club barring Peterhead.

Hahahaha! Please don't cry. Everything will be okay. You'll get promoted eventually.....or go bust

Archived