Forfar vs Dunfermline

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scrappy first half with two poor sides we didn't turn up for the 2nd half and gave Forfar far too many easy chances, credit to hubby for his finish but the play before hand that allowed swankie to get his shot away was terrible. Can't give teams so many chances and repeatedly miss our own and expect to pick up points.

Parscelona, on 21 Feb 2015 - 16:55, said:

What a bizarre comment.

Not really, I seem to recall the Dunfermline fans thinking they'd appointed a genius as he was doing well with your youth side.

Not really, I seem to recall the Dunfermline fans thinking they'd appointed a genius as he was doing well with your youth side.

I recall this exact scenario as well. I actually remember some saying that we'd be back in Europe within 3 years with this managerial maestro.

We certainly didn't merely point out that it seemed like a positive appointment due to his good work with the youth team, nope, not a single person put it that way.

Another defeat to a part-time side. By all accounts, we were totally shite today, who'd a thunked it away to Forfar?

Feel sorry for the Pars fans that travelled to that, seems there was quite a good few?

smpar, on 21 Feb 2015 - 17:17, said:

I recall this exact scenario as well. I actually remember some saying that we'd be back in Europe within 3 years with this managerial maestro.

We certainly didn't merely point out that it seemed like a positive appointment due to his good work with the youth team, nope, not a single person put it that way.

I'm glad you remember it as well. Out of even the play-off spots in League One FFS. :lol:

Archived