Falkirk v Livingston

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swithering whether to go to this or not. Do Falkirk do student prices and are we likely to get punted in the end section of your main stand?

There is a student/concession price yeah, £12 I think.

You'll be in the North stand (behind the goals) going by recent games, even versus Dumbarton & Brechin they were allocated that.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

There is a student/concession price yeah, £12 I think.

You'll be in the North stand (behind the goals) going by recent games, even versus Dumbarton & Brechin they were allocated that.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Cheers mate! Probably head along to this now, under normal circumstances I'd take a draw but we have to win. If we play like we did against Hearts we'll definitely pick up something.

Everybody knows what Gav meant, someone was just being pedantic for a change.

Bollocks

He said our home form was terrible. I don't think it has been. We have lost 2 in 11 or even 3 in 15. One v Rangers one v Hearts.

Yes it could be better as we have drawn too many but it is not terrible.

Bollocks

He said our home form was terrible. I don't think it has been. We have lost 2 in 11 or even 3 in 15. One v Rangers one v Hearts.

Yes it could be better as we have drawn too many but it is not terrible.

12 games at home - 4 wins.

Not good enough, or maybe my expectations are to high were i expect us to win at home more than away?

I hope Livi are in the North stand so when the Game gets a wee bit boring I can play count the away crowd.

That should fill 20secs.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Not heard that one before, very original ????

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Not heard that one before, very original

I know Livi are used to crowd jokes but I genuinely believe this will be a new low for Livi at Westfield.

For the record what is Livis lowest away crowd through here?

I know Livi are used to crowd jokes but I genuinely believe this will be a new low for Livi at Westfield.

For the record what is Livis lowest away crowd through here?

Used to it, it's a regular thing opposition fans wanking over our shit support, the thing is we all know we have a shit support.

No idea of the record low of Livi fans coming to Falkirk, who really cares if 2 or 200 turn up, but we are down to the die hards that go every week, took less than 200 to Hearts so would say similar numbers for this game.

You're a slow counter then, does it get difficult if it gets above how many fingers you have?

Nah. There will be about 17 of us in hospo 2mrw so I could use their fingers.

Just a thought but do you think our mob will outnumber the Livi crowd?

Used to it, it's a regular thing opposition fans wanking over our shit support, the thing is we all know we have a shit support.

No idea of the record low of Livi fans coming to Falkirk, who really cares if 2 or 200 turn up, but we are down to the die hards that go every week, took less than 200 to Hearts so would say similar numbers for this game.

Dunno, think there'll be more going to this game, more optimistic of getting something than last week. Playing Hearts two weeks running prob kept a few from going, plus they're billy big time with their prices.

Archived