Falkirk v Livingston

Apologies it was David Smith.

poor miss, stated that in my first post here after the game but we expect that from Smith, doesnt have the heart or hunger required to succeed for me.

Still, comparing a ball across his path to a ball at his feet on his own with half the goal on display, the keeper on the ground, defence scrambling to get near isnt really comparable to Smiths chance. Jordan should have at least hit the target

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

poor miss, stated that in my first post here after the game but we expect that from Smith, doesnt have the heart or hunger required to succeed for me.

Still, comparing a ball across his path to a ball at his feet on his own with half the goal on display, the keeper on the ground, defence scrambling to get near isnt really comparable to Smiths chance. Jordan should have at least hit the target

The heart or hunger? What drivel are you on about? Ability, perhaps.

The heart or hunger? What drivel are you on about? Ability, perhaps.

Some ability there to work with, but he wants to shit it with tackles coming to him or hides on the park, I based that on heart or hunger instead of being crude with the invisible shitebag tag.....

When he was starting for us, you clearly seen him after 60 mins or so, looking sheepishly over to the dug out, am I getting subbed

A Loy or Baird wouldve flung themselves at that chance on Saturday

Apologies it was David Smith.

What chance do you mean? The one where big Morgan squared to him? If so that was hardly an open goal, the defender made a great block to put it over for a corner.

If it was another one, I must've tried to block it out of my memory!

What I have noticed in the FFC games and games on tv in Scotland regarding the spray, is that the refs tend to do their goose step stop at 9 or 10 as the wall is formed already usually a yard or so less than the ref has counted out and ref then sprays the line in front of the wall that is less than he has counted out in the first place. The ref so far have shown no real Hitler authority with the new equipment, which is unlike them.

There was one free kick in the second half where the ref counted out 8 and a bit, started spraying a straight line at the feet of the Livi wall, then followed a curve around 3 pairs of boots in the middle, then went back onto a straight line again! Utter farce.

BTW Disappointed not get the chance for some panto-style booing at our old pal Simon Mensing last Saturday; forgot he was away - did he really go to the US? (And if so, what as?)

B O'B was an alternative, in theory, but unsurprisingly he was so anonymous he might as well have not bother... Oh wait...

BTW Disappointed not get the chance for some panto-style booing at our old pal Simon Mensing last Saturday; forgot he was away - did he really go to the US? (And if so, what as?)

B O'B was an alternative, in theory, but unsurprisingly he was so anonymous he might as well have not bother... Oh wait...

Archived