Falkirk v Livingston

Re the game, very straight forward 3 points. Livingston and Cowdenbeath are easily the two worst teams in this division.

We totally took our foot off the gas in the second half when we should have hit them for 5 or 6, it could all come down to GD in the end. Thought Kerr was MotM, with Sibbald running him close, despite being played again on the left wing.

Both full backs and strikers worked hard, and I was impressed with Taiwo again, despite putting 3 corners straight in to the keepers arms. Vaulks also had a good game, and despite my appreciation for all things Blair Alston, he must be wondering how to get back in to the site.

Good to see Morgan getting some more game time. Looks very raw but if he plays to his strengths can cause all sorts of problems for the opposition. Also Smith is becoming a good impact player from the bench imo. Him and Cooper should be natural subs every week if our strikers didn't keep running themselves in to the ground by the hour mark :lol:

Thought Jacobs was Livi's best player by a mile. Hippolyte again looked decent when he came on, he had a few wild passes though which probably showed why he was on the bench again. Gallagher's goal line tackle to deny Smith a third was stunning. A player I wish we'd signed in the summer.

All in all very pleased with the way the team is looking and playing right now. Massive Friday night games vs Sevco and QotS beckon.

ps Jordan White :lol::lol::lol: (no Mensing to laugh at now)

pps Why was I handed a Labour flyer outside the stadium? Just about saw my lunch in reverse. Ffs Falkirk.

The irony of Falkirk slagging a Livi forward even if he's pish, he's scored more goals than any Falkirk player this season in a team that's frankly awful, big time Falkirk won't get promoted IMO, keep the faith thou.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The irony of Falkirk slagging a Livi forward even if he's pish, he's scored more goals than any Falkirk player this season in a team that's frankly awful, big time Falkirk won't get promoted IMO, keep the faith thou.

^^^spittle-flecked screen

^Heads gone.

Say Hi to Dunfermline for us chap

Yet still bottom of the league.

Somebody should make that miss of his into a Gif - haven't laughed so hard at a football match in years.

I actually think there was equal if not more laughter from the Livi fans, we all had a thouroughly miserable afternoon and I think that brightened it up for a few of us too tbh.

I actually think there was equal if not more laughter from the Livi fans, we all had a thouroughly miserable afternoon and I think that brightened it up for a few of us too tbh.

I looked up into the livvy support right after he missed, I saw one guy stand up and throw a programme down then shouted up into the sky, the guy next to him had his head in his hands while shaking his head. The same two went mental when the keeper went to take a kick out, Loy chased it down then managed to keep the ball in play. Quite entertaining in itself.

I looked up into the livvy support right after he missed, I saw one guy stand up and throw a programme down then shouted up into the sky, the guy next to him had his head in his hands while shaking his head. The same two went mental when the keeper went to take a kick out, Loy chased it down then managed to keep the ball in play. Quite entertaining in itself.

Quite an achievement spotting them.

It wasn't even 9 paces, it was baby steps he took, so he ended up (by complete chance...) where the wall was already formed!

I must admit you have to love the fact in this day and age of supertechnology that to count a 10 yard wall we use the ref striding it out.

Imagine a joiner using that when you get him round to do some work for you.

Quick question; why is it every wall I see scarcely looks 10 yards?

Surely giving the way we count it out at least once youd expect the ref to overshoot it and make the wall 11 yards

What I have noticed in the FFC games and games on tv in Scotland regarding the spray, is that the refs tend to do their goose step stop at 9 or 10 as the wall is formed already usually a yard or so less than the ref has counted out and ref then sprays the line in front of the wall that is less than he has counted out in the first place. The ref so far have shown no real Hitler authority with the new equipment, which is unlike them.

I think I'll put on the FFC tv highlights, wanna let Jordan give me a Monday laugh

What I have noticed in the FFC games and games on tv in Scotland regarding the spray, is that the refs tend to do their goose step stop at 9 or 10 as the wall is formed already usually a yard or so less than the ref has counted out and ref then sprays the line in front of the wall that is less than he has counted out in the first place. The ref so far have shown no real Hitler authority with the new equipment, which is unlike them.

I think I'll put on the FFC tv highlights, wanna let Jordan give me a Monday laugh

Rory Loy also misses an open goal for the record ????.

Archived