Blur to Release New Album

Stephen Malkmus

Exactly my thinking. Blur at The Barras could be phenomenal.

I've seen them play there a couple times and they were two of best gigs I've been to. First time was just after they released Beetlebum and second time was after they released Think Tank. It was awesome to see one of the biggest bands around at the time at such a small venue.

Think I managed to get the last ticket this morning. Tried to get 2 tickets and said they were unavailable then tried again for 1 and got it. Means I have to go myself but Blur at the Barras should be worth it!

Tried at 10 to 10 for them going on sale only to be given a random placing in a queue in a virtual waiting room, 7 minutes past 10 i was told it was my turn to buy tickets only to find out there was none left. after trying off and on throughout the day more in hope than expectation at 5 o clock i managed to get 2 tickets :) . Turning into a bit of a britpop revival for me this year with Blur, Shed Seven and Cast, seriously thinking about The Bluetones and Happy Mondays too.

My mate was organising tickets as I was working, txt me at ten to say he only had enough money for one ticket as his bills came out that morning. Bit fucking late to tell me that ya clown. Made even worse by the fact he managed to get his ticket. Utter fanny of a boy.

Tried at 10 to 10 for them going on sale only to be given a random placing in a queue in a virtual waiting room, 7 minutes past 10 i was told it was my turn to buy tickets only to find out there was none left. after trying off and on throughout the day more in hope than expectation at 5 o clock i managed to get 2 tickets :) . Turning into a bit of a britpop revival for me this year with Blur, Shed Seven and Cast, seriously thinking about The Bluetones and Happy Mondays too.

I've got Blur, Shed Seven and the Bluetones tickets. When and where are Cast playing?

Archived