Celtic v The Famous Aberdeen

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that there's only a 3 point gap between the sides as we enter March, given the astronomical difference in budgets, proves how fucking shite a manager Ronny Delia is. Celtic should be 20 points clear with that squad.

A myth.

Our points total over the last 6 years are this

2009/10 - 48

2010/11 - 61

2011/12 - 62

2012/13 - 55

2013/14 - 69

2014/15 - 60

Aberdeen are having an exceptional season but unfortunately for them this time next week they'll still be 9 points behind us and out both cups.

Can't remember any specific time he's dicked us over?

Is he any good?

He once sent Mark Reynolds off in a 0-0 draw with St Mirren, but I can't remember if it was justified or not.

Was the fella who let Derk Boerrighter get a penalty for diving and sent Dave Mackay off in the process, however did recently book Anthony Stokes for diving v Dundee so he's learned from that hopefully.

He once sent Mark Reynolds off in a 0-0 draw with St Mirren, but I can't remember if it was justified or not.

Was the fella who let Derk Boerrighter get a penalty for diving and sent Dave Mackay off in the process, however did recently book Anthony Stokes for diving v Dundee so he's learned from that hopefully.

Bit harsh to be fair 2.33 minutes in from a Kenny Mclean Shot ha ha

Also sent off Shaughnessy in the league cup last season although that was a nasty challange and straight red.

St Johnstone fans will remember him for the 1st home game of this season didn't give them a pen and then Boerrigter dive which Dave Mackay got sent off.

I'm starting to sound like Celtic fans here that the refs are against us - I'm sure everything will be fine :)

It's all starting to kick off.

2r5votc.png

Now they've been watching to much Danny Dyer that's the kind of shite he comes up with!

An Aberdeen win would be tremendous here. Imagine going into March with an actual title race?!?

I have a feeling that Aberdeen will win this and then go on to drop a lot of points against the other 10 teams.

How many games are left after this game? 10/11?

Archived