Celtic v The Famous Aberdeen

Jesus these celtic fans are fuckin tedious. Why can't you admit that you're excited for a game for once instead of treating every single other team with utter contempt?

This game decides whether or not there's a title race. It's not a title decider but it's a decider as to whether there will be a title decider.

I think we'll win this game but the league would be a massive step. I'm just going to enjoy it for what it is though! COYR!!

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hilarious stuff. For years all we hear is how much you don't care about Celtic games. Now that you clowns think you have a chance of winning the league we should be all excited at the prospect of playing you :lol: Keep to the tedious posts about laps of honour and attendance like the rest of the sheep ya nugget.

I've always cared about Celtic games, but thanks for the backhanded compliment. Always nice to hear my posts aren't tedious :)

It would be tremendous for Scottish football's reputation if Aberdeen could win the league - we might even get a decent sponsor out of the coverage. However, I just can't see it. Celtic aren't a particular good side but they are bigger, stronger and faster than everyone else and that gets them across the line, (and makes some people believe they are a good team - Not having a go by the way just my opinion). I for one am excited about a Celtic v Aberdeen game for the first time in about 20 years!

I'll also echo the sentiment that Celtic fans, players and the media always complain about lack of competition but when they do get some it makes no difference.

It really is just all about The Rangers with them.

^^^

Too busy to actually go to the game.

This is a far more important game for us than it is for celtic because they can lit and still go on to win the league. IMO, we can't. A draw at the very least is what we need to keep this 'title race' going.

A win would obviously be better and if we can't do it when they are on the back of a European away match, then we'll not do it later in the season once they've been paped out.

I'm looking forward to this but not enough to actually pay good money to go down to the shitehole.

My TV with a cold beer in hand will do for me.

Decent view, without having to go through a warzone to get there. And no stewards treating me like shit.

Incredible scenes already from Romeo and JohnnyC13 and it's only Monday :lol:

Shown us your season ticket :lol:

Eta seems although there is an outcry for more tickets, sheep fans are either too busy or will watch this at home.

Ridiculous double standards.

Sheep are all upset we couldn't give a flying fook about them.. Pleasing

Except you've been posting about Aberdeen fans here all afternoon, so it does appear you give a 'flying fook'. Nevertheless, do you usually not give a 'flying fook' about teams three points below you in second place in the league? A 'flying fook' when your 100% record was gone last season? A 'flying fook' when you didn't want to win last years' Scottish cup anyway?

Really hoping Hayes makes it, my player of the season so far.

Hoping as well Ambrose plays, Van Dijk and Denayer are good but Ambrose is honking and Izaguirre and Matthews have went backwards.

Its definately a defence we can get at, Hayes, Pawlett, and Goodwillie could terrorise them on the break but you cant drop Rooney, maybe go with the two up top?.

Ach I dont care, as long as we can,coyr

Archived