Wrestlemania 31

Parscelona

It's looking poor but I've no doubt I will still be watching.

A lot of folk will be the same but in that case I'd suggest if you're going to watch it either stream it or download it after if it's more of a casual interest rather than giving them money for it. .

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sting triple H should be good but I'd prefer a match rather than a brawl tbf.

Wyatt undertaker if it happens will be good aswell as Wyatt won't hurt taker like lesnar could.

In terms of wwe title, best thing that can happen for me is Lesnar retains then loses when rollins cashes in.

Then Bryan vs Rollins for the title, possibly at summerslam.

I just can't get behind reigns atm. His whole persona is just forced, and moveset is very static.

Miz mizdow and stardust goldust (with the dream special referee) should eb added aswell.

Rollins will cash in to save the show which on paper looks dull as dishwater.

Undertake is no longer relevant without the streak honestly can't see the point of him coming back to make it 22-1. Who cares?

The Streak is over, so maybe folk should leave it in the past? Taker was relevant before the streak was a 'thing' and he can be relevant after it, even if it's just for one or two matches.

Taker should cut a promo saying words to that effect and that his match isn't about streaks or whatever, it's about 'something' (they could use plenty of terms there).

Bray Wyatt should beat The Undertaker. He can have his retirement match against Sting the following year.

Looking like the IC Title is going to involve Ziggler as well and maybe more hilariously, R-Truth.

Also the Roman Reigns dick sucking was in full effect last night. :lol:

Are we really supposed to believe Reigns is the guy to beat Lesnar 1v1 after Lesnar steamrolling his way through much more illustrious opponents?

He wins THAT triple threat, one of the best ever IMO and Reigns will probably superman his way to victory anyway.

I think Reigns to win, Rollins to cash in and then after a long feud between the two, Ambrose to get involved leading to a triple threat Shield match for the title at Summerslam.

Bray Wyatt should beat The Undertaker. He can have his retirement match against Sting the following year.

Looking like the IC Title is going to involve Ziggler as well and maybe more hilariously, R-Truth.

Also the Roman Reigns dick sucking was in full effect last night. :lol:

This (the bit in bold; R-Truth is a joke who is also a shit rapper).

Are we really supposed to believe Reigns is the guy to beat Lesnar 1v1 after Lesnar steamrolling his way through much more illustrious opponents?

He wins THAT triple threat, one of the best ever IMO and Reigns will probably superman his way to victory anyway.

I think Reigns to win, Rollins to cash in and then after a long feud between the two, Ambrose to get involved leading to a triple threat Shield match for the title at Summerslam.

But especially this! That would be glorious.

I saw a good idea for the main event if Brock actually shows up to it. Lesnar to just demolish Reigns in quick time. Reigns was too young, too inexperienced. It wasn't his time. Reigns is broken, loses confidence, finally gets over with the fans. Lesnar to celebrate on the following Raw and Rollins to cash in and win it.

So much more believable than the too much too soon garbage and horrible promos were getting at the moment.

Most of the ideas I'm reading here appeal to me more than what I reckon is pretty obvious is going to happen - Reigns wins and gets his big Wrestlemania moment. Really don't want Brock's dominant streak to end like this though. Only saviour for me would be a Rollins cash-in but I don't think they'll do that right away. It means that Reigns doesn't hold the title for very long in his first run though as Rollins' contact will be due to expire. Unless they do the unthinkable and have Reigns beat Rollins on the cash-in to make him look even stronger.

Another thing I'm worried about is that the main event becomes similar to the Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar debacle. We've already heard a bit about Lesnar's unhappiness and if he's definitely leaving following Wrestlemania, then it's likely that the information will come out beforehand. If Reigns' popularity doesn't pick up by then, it could become a bit embarrassing.

I reckon Bryan will lose to Sheamus too if that's the way they go because he'll just be returning and they'll want him to look strong.

I hope the Intercontinental Title thing seemingly now involving BNB, Ambrose, Ziggler and R-Truth becomes a ladder match. Ideally, I wouldn't want R-Truth's involvement. Maybe get Luke Harper and someone else involved too. I think Harper is deserving of a match outwith the Battle Royal.

Possibly Bryan WM31 involvement spoiler from Smackdown

D-Bry beats BNB on Smackdown thus potentially putting him in the 'guys who have a claim at IC title shot' multi-man match...a lot more appealing in terms of spectacle for Bryan if this is a multi-man match rather than giving him another Sheamus feud, but obviously a drop from being the WWE champion that was never defeated for his title so...

...mixed thoughts on that one for me

Possibly Bryan WM31 involvement spoiler from Smackdown

D-Bry beats BNB on Smackdown thus potentially putting him in the 'guys who have a claim at IC title shot' multi-man match...a lot more appealing in terms of spectacle for Bryan if this is a multi-man match rather than giving him another Sheamus feud, but obviously a drop from being the WWE champion that was never defeated for his title so...

...mixed thoughts on that one for me

The IC belt is a curse anyway, all it means is you're goiong to lose. A lot. If they really wanted to give it prestige they'd have the champ win most of his matches

Truth out Harper in please. Rollins would have been immense in that match as well.

Looks like the Rollins/Stewart thing will happen, SR showed on The Daily Show last night.

Hope the ladder match gets a good 20-25 minutes, some of the guys ending up in there are headliners so anything short will be disappointing.

Id only be happy for reigns to win if when he is celebrating, cena comes down to congratulate him and then turns heel as he feels the WWE are trying to replace him as top guy . unlikely but would be a great way to end wrestle mania and create a feud going into summerslam.

Archived